mr bunting of the watseka high school

mr bunting of the watseka high school

Posted in the Watseka Forum

ladybug

Albany, GA

#1 Apr 23, 2012
cant believe he told my freshmen daughter she couldnt go to the prom because she was not dating the boy she was going with. has anybody else child been told this . it must be another one of his new rules that he makes up when hes borded in his office.
ladybug

Albany, GA

#2 Apr 23, 2012
just got off the phone with mr butthead told him off about singling out my daughter about the prom going to make some phone calls and see what happens
ladybug

Albany, GA

#3 Apr 23, 2012
called the superintendent left a message that my daughter is going to the prom with her friend.unless he plans on calling the cops and having her removed shes going and if he does call the police my good friend the family lawyer is on speed dial
ladybug

Albany, GA

#4 Apr 23, 2012
hes not the only person with friends in this town and i have plenty
The Truth

South Elgin, IL

#5 Apr 23, 2012
Maybe there's another side to this story besides that of your "perfect little angel"
must be known

Downers Grove, IL

#6 Apr 23, 2012
True, thier could be two sides of the story, but a principle telling a student they cannot go because they are not dating... that just does not make any sense, from the beginning of time, kids could go as friends, they did not need to be dating... if he has made this rule up, then parents need to look into it... but remember, there are two sides to the story... I would try to find both then figure out if your just jumping the gun on something that could be a simple fix... Hopefully it is all a misunderstanding and miscommunication... I hope you get it fixed...
unbelievable

United States

#7 Apr 23, 2012
I can't believe you would threaten to get a lawyer involved over a meaningless prom.
the diggler

Glenview, IL

#8 Apr 23, 2012
There's 3 sides to every story. His sde, her side, then the truth.
must be unknown

United States

#9 Apr 23, 2012
Diggler, shhut up you freakin inbreeder...I think Mr. Butthead said NO GOING TO PROM WITH YOUR BROTHER. SO NO DIGGLER YOU AND SIS WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN WELCOME. LUCKY YOU WENT TO SCHOOL IN GILMAN, THEY DON'T FROWN ON THAT SORT OF THANG OVER IN THEM PARTS.
mrbunting_is_an_ idiot

Tucson, AZ

#10 Apr 24, 2012
hes an idiot with no common sense. was when he was teaching, was when he was principle of glenn raymond. and i have no clue who in their right mind made him principle of the high school. he deserves to be the principle of picking up dog poop
must be unknown

United States

#11 Apr 27, 2012
unbelieveable believe it, after all you got the police involved when your gay lover slapped you for hidin the salami
unbelievable

United States

#12 Apr 27, 2012
I'm reporting you for gay-bashing.
must be unknown

United States

#13 Apr 28, 2012
Im reporting you for hidin the salami
heather

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2012
whatever jeanie what they doin hiding it you? stick it in your gold digging ass
heather

United States

#15 Apr 28, 2012
in
MARK R

United States

#16 Apr 29, 2012
thats the truth!!!!
Curious parent

Saint Joseph, IL

#17 Aug 11, 2012
Whatever happened to the Watseka AG/FFA teacher? He made a big deal that he was "here to stay." Then it seems he abruptly left right after the end of the school year.
puff-puff

Bourbonnais, IL

#18 Sep 3, 2012
the ag teacher found a better job, and mr. bunting is a great principle. ha
yeaasee

United States

#19 Sep 20, 2012
if you are talking about Mr.K(he was my teacher he was a great guy and yes he found a better job down south alil ways i do believe i might be wrong but as for Mr.Bunting i had him when i went to grms and he was okay idk about now or all the new rules,and i'm sure theres more then what your daughter is telling you
hey

United States

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Is the Sec. Nazi still making kids lives miserable at Glenn Raymond? By Sec I mean the secretary nazi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gary h huttenhoff (Mar '11) 3 hr Yella405 40
Jessica Sauberli 5 hr Hahaha 1
whatever happened to cintarie lawrence 9 hr friend of friend 1
Shooting in watseka?? 13 hr Blah 9
Landlords .... (Oct '14) Mon watsekaresident 9
Tara Hinton (Feb '15) Aug 28 Amanda 22
Luke Wagner Drunk Driving (Sep '14) Aug 28 uh-huh 2
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Jul '15 Sydsational 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watseka Mortgages