Sad Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

What a shame that Iroquois County Unsolved alot of murder cases ... It's so sad that they just let them set in county jail and just have fun and the ones that are gone can't bring them back . What Im trying to say that is it a shame to let them have fun and still do what ever they want in the county jail , back in the old days you would just hang them right then and there.... It makes me so sick that Unsolved murder cases in Iroquois County ... but let it be one of there love ones that was murder ! They would have all ready done some thing right then!!!. All I can say is Iroquois County sucks for murder cases....
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

are you kidding me???? do you know what your talking about??? its called innocent until proven guilty, and if they are in the jail, that makes the case NOT unsolved!!!! wow...they get a trial just like anyone else does...and if they just "went out and hung them" like you so say, or if it was there families, they "would have done something about it" thats untrue, because that is unethical and unprofessional, then they would be committing murder themselves, they are law enforcement officals for a reason....they just cant go and shoot someone because he killed someone else...circumstances dictate use of force people!!! now use your head!!! the murderers will get what they have coming to them, and they are not getting out of the jail anytime soon....they are awaiting their prison sentences...it takes time!
one of them

Rock Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

when you claim insanity it might take a year or to before it goes to court.Don't let them fool you ,the ones who say they are crazy are smarter than they look.I do agree they should be taken out back and hung, but the bleeding heart liberals say it's to harsh.What about the victims?
Sad Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

thats right and what im saying i know a few that has been setting in there for 2 years damn come on they should get right on it and take them out .... it sure didn't help the victims did it .... damn can't bring the victims back to tell really what happen and they can set in there and say yes i did but i wasn't in my right mind .......... damn come on wtf ..... look at all the victims family they can't let them rest in peace and WHY IS THAT ????????? so can u say anything for that one wtf!!!!!!!!!!
Yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

you still dont get it! what do you want done? they are in jail....in today's society, what else can be done? we dont have the death penalty now do we??? so you get life in prison, which is coming to these guys...dont get me wrong sad sad...im on your side here...anyone who kills someone should receive death penalty...no doubt in my mind...but illinois abolished that penalty so we live with what we have...thats all im saying, dont read into me being for the murderers because hell no im not! screw them!
Sad Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

What Iam saying if every one would help out and get the death penalty for state of IL then maybe people would stop killing people ... You look at how many there is in Iroquois and now Danville is just as bad and if the would just let us have death penalty for here it would help and look at how many victims they killed and they shouldn't live there life in prison and going for life isn't good enough ......... they just get to do live there life ....and the victims can't .. what a shame ... R.I.P to all the victims
mrs no it all

Kentland, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Judged:

YEAH YOU KNOW ID LIKE TO COMMENT ON A MURDER CASE-AYONE REMEMBER THE NAME BRANDON TADEN????ITS SICK-JASON KOTKE,MISTY KOTKE,MIKEY,CHRIS WALWER,DANA CRAWFORD,EDDIE!! THEY CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER EVERYDAY!!!ITS 5 YRS LATER NONE OF THOSE HEARTLESS BASTERDS HAVE A CONSCIENCE TO COME CLEAN,AND TELL THE TRUTH!! IT MAKES ME SICK!!!!
Sad Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

I agree 100% what a shame that they still walk away from it all..... but I hope for not long...it makes me so sick ...........
Second that

Sun City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

Hey Mrs. Know It All You left out Heather Osborne she was their too.All these creeps belong behind bars but the county can't afford to suppoort their drug and alcohol habits LOL!
funny

Rock Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Oh really, you can bet your ass that if Heather new any more than you do she'd tell about it, so go after the ones that did it, and what about the theif in your family and drug head, so keep your mouth running.
Publius

Watseka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Illinois still has the death penalty. One of our former Governors, who now resides in the Federal Penitentiary, placed a moratorium on the implementation of the death penalty. It is still the law and it is still sought by prosecutors in Illinois and can be handed out as a sentence. Such a sentence simply can't be carried out until we have a Governor honorable enough to follow the law and carry out justice.

“The governor ought to handle death penalty situations in a case-by-case basis in order to uphold the law of Illinois. I support the death penalty in limited circumstances, and I think it's incumbent upon the governor to make sure that innocent people are not put to death. We don't need a moratorium to do it for us.”- Bill Brady

Vote Bill Brady for Governor of Illinois.
Wastin ur time

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Have we not talked about this in the past??? You can not argue with ignorance. Let them have their fun, and leave it at that! They are like Vultures, that is a very nasty animal, that would feed off of their own....PROVEN FACT!!!!! We all know what I am talking about, so be done with it!!!
funny wrote:
Oh really, you can bet your ass that if Heather new any more than you do she'd tell about it, so go after the ones that did it, and what about the theif in your family and drug head, so keep your mouth running.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Watseka Forum right now

Search the Watseka Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 57 min truth 1,876
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Audit 3,853
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 2 hr fassdle 527
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr fassdle 6,591
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Terry rigsby 49,015
Debate: Marijuana - Watseka, IL (Aug '10) Tue Bogart420 72
what do u think of rose walters (Sep '11) Tue sad 6
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Jul 26 gladimgone 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Watseka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Watseka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••