First Baby Born At IMH "WALWER"

Posted in the Watseka Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bringing In The New Year

Bourbonnais, IL

#1 Jan 6, 2010
The first baby born in Iroquois county IMH is A baby boy walwer.
Very Curious

Charleston, IL

#2 Jan 6, 2010
Congratulations to the happy parents!
congrats

Sun City, CA

#3 Jan 7, 2010
Hopefully he will be a bundle of joy and hapiness.
Good grief

Tremont, IL

#4 Jan 7, 2010
Another one for the taxpayers to pay for....
yay :-(
u know what

Rock Island, IL

#5 Jan 7, 2010
if you have nothing positive to say then don't say anything at all....His Father has a job....so maybe you should keep your nose out of it
Very Curious

Sun City, CA

#6 Jan 7, 2010
Good grief wrote:
You are a jerk. A baby is a precious thing and should be celebrated. Why do people always have to start things on this site? Is your life so miserable that you have to try to make everyone else upset so you are not alone? Go away and post on some of the other topix. Let these people be.
you dog

Sun City, CA

#7 Jan 7, 2010
Okay so chris walwer had another child born 1-1-2010 oh shit thier goes this decade. Are people who were arrested for sexually abuse supose to be around little kids. Oh i forgot he got out of that didnt he. Oh well on a positive note just for u know it. I hope he can keep his job because with all those other babies he has they should be getting most of the check he makes for child suport. He will be right where his brothers are befor to long, i mean after all he will have lots of time to run an do his drugs while you stay home an take care of the kid. Positively do not take him to grandma pam that would not be good sence she has a meth charge on her.
Good grief

Tremont, IL

#8 Jan 7, 2010
u know what wrote:
if you have nothing positive to say then don't say anything at all....His Father has a job....so maybe you should keep your nose out of it
What makes me any different than anyone else on here? I've not read anything positive about anybody.

They're all a bunch of low lifes - if you want to support their babies, you go right ahead. I, personally, am tired of these people that just have baby after baby after baby - just so they can get more welfare money. I was married when I had my son, and made sure that we could afford it before we ever started trying.
Maybe people should think about that before they spread their legs. I feel sorry for the babies - they didn't ask to be born, and then to be born to such white trash.... a real shame.
Well Said

United States

#9 Jan 8, 2010
Good grief wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes me any different than anyone else on here? I've not read anything positive about anybody.
They're all a bunch of low lifes - if you want to support their babies, you go right ahead. I, personally, am tired of these people that just have baby after baby after baby - just so they can get more welfare money. I was married when I had my son, and made sure that we could afford it before we ever started trying.
Maybe people should think about that before they spread their legs. I feel sorry for the babies - they didn't ask to be born, and then to be born to such white trash.... a real shame.
Amen!
Wood

Dallas, TX

#10 Jan 9, 2010
Good grief wrote:
ohhya, another state raised white ni77er in watseka ! But wait we need their kind , they create jobs for the rest of us , cops ,lawyers, the people working at the jails and the prisons , court house, welfare office . Not to mention all the products theise jobs require to preform , that's even more jobs created , so without all theise loosers the economy would go belly up ! So hoora give them a raise and let them fuck up . Thang god for free cheese
Must be known

Coal City, IL

#11 Jan 9, 2010
First of all, you can not be seriously upset with a child being born… Now you can be upset with the mother and the father because cognitively at your ages, you should know right from wrong… Now, as for the child, the child will have a clean slate… This child has done nothing wrong and because people disagree with the parents, do not take it out on this child because in turn, that will turn the child into something you do not like and this is a FACT... It is all psychology people, and if you do not understand, I will be more then happy to educate you… If you automatically discriminate a child from birth, you will exclude them from a lot of things in their life that they may need in order to mold them… That in turn will push the child to be apart of a social group that will accept them… And if this social group is apart of the rest of the children that have been manipulated, discriminated and not treated right, then the process starts all over again, and then you will still have something to complain about…

Now, since this child has a clean slate, treat this child with respect, adore and love. Do not discriminate because of a last name…. Hell, why don’t you people stop discriminating period and actually take on your some responsibility as a human and look out for one another…instead of whining all the time…

Now, I do not mean to affend anyone, but there is a point to be made..
love gods children

United States

#12 Jan 11, 2010
don't put down a baby, I will not tolerate it, not even on this site. If I hear of someone else putting down this gift from above, I will, as sure as this site exists, strike down with great vengeance anyone who dare put down a sweet baby with vulgar terms such as white trash and other vile crap. Please do not challenge this. I WILL AVENGE A BABY, STOP NOW, PLEASE.
sad

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 11, 2010
did the baby have a birth defect? i heard the baby was suppose to have some sort of birth defect? poor child.
Resident

United States

#14 Jan 11, 2010
love gods children wrote:
don't put down a baby, I will not tolerate it, not even on this site. If I hear of someone else putting down this gift from above, I will, as sure as this site exists, strike down with great vengeance anyone who dare put down a sweet baby with vulgar terms such as white trash and other vile crap. Please do not challenge this. I WILL AVENGE A BABY, STOP NOW, PLEASE.
white trash state raised baby !! With a looser daddy . Does daddy have any court dates?!
u know what

Rock Island, IL

#15 Jan 11, 2010
the baby has healthy
FGS

Rock Island, IL

#16 Jan 11, 2010
you people are sick!!!!!!! This baby was just born and you are already bashing the little baby, what's wrong with you???? Don't you have GOD any where in your body??????? SICK,SICK, SICK!!!!!! Try cleaning out your back door and leave this child ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
love gods children

United States

#17 Jan 12, 2010
ok resident, enjoy the karma.
Unreal

Tremont, IL

#18 Jan 12, 2010
Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord.... I think that YOU'RE the one that better watch out for karma

Nobody is putting down THIS particular baby - as a matter of fact, I feel sorry for this baby. I'm just sick and tired of these girls that spread their legs for every Tom, Dick, and Harry that comes along and isn't smart enough to use birth control. Have you ever looked at the birth announcements in the paper ? How many of the parents are married ? NOT MANY !! Why ? Because then they don't automatically qualify for food stamps, medical and all the other "goodies" that go along with popping out babies like candy. I know of one girl in Watseka that had her first baby at 15 and then had one every 2 years or so until she had 7.... and all by different fathers. By then, the oldest girl started popping them out right and left too. Do you really think that she ever had a job ?? Hell NO !! And now she's raising a few of her grandkids - has custody of them as a foster and is getting paid to take care of them plus free medical and a TON of food stamps. AND - her daughter lives with her, with the other kids... more money that way when you share expenses. Believe me, they live WAY better than I do, and I worked all of my life until I became disabled by congestive heart failure - wanna know what I have to TRY to live on ????$779/mo plus a whopping $16 in food stamps. Doesn't even keep me in bread and milk... I've lost SO much weight that the Dr (last time I saw one that is) is concerned about it. I just asked him what he thought I was supposed to do about it when I can't afford to buy food. Medicare takes almost $100/mo out of my SSDI. By the time I pay rent and utilities, there's not much left. I've got my beater of a car for sale right now, because I can't afford to keep gas in it, and insurance on it, much less fix it if it breaks down. When my insurance expires next month, it will get parked unless I have it sold by then. That'll make it kind of hard to go to the store to even get my bread and milk, won't it ? Much less go to the laundromat and do my laundry. I know people that have never worked a day in their lives that are "disabled" (ha ha - I think the word is lazy) and they get $675 PLUS almost $200/mo in food stamps, plus of course all of their medical expenses paid. And that is just for ONE person. Now, explain THAT to me.... And these are the people that go to the ER for a cold - where it costs probably 20 x more than it would if they would just call and make an appt. with a Dr. I can't even afford to go to a Dr due to the amount that I have to pay when Medicare has paid what little they pay....

So don't get all self-righteous with me - until you've seen these things actually happen and walked a mile in my shoes. Wait - what am I talking about? I can't walk a block with my heart, much less a mile.....but they drive around in their nice cars, in their nice clothes and they sure don't look like they're starving to death...
Resident

United States

#19 Jan 12, 2010
ok resident, enjoy the karma.
karma for what ! Speaking my mind ? Calling a spade a spade , the state is goingvto raise this baby right ? The mom isn't married on public aid , dad is a criminal and a drug user , no offence against this baby , but the parents shouldn't be parents , doesn't the dad have other children with a dif mother that he doesn't support ? Bet their public aid babys to ! Daddy is a looser , he proves it with his actions So karma should haunt him ! Not me for speakinge mind. Iam married never been on aid take care of my kids have a job pay my bills live in a nice home new vehicle go to church and iam blessed with good karma .
u know what

Rock Island, IL

#20 Jan 12, 2010
then if you go to church isnt god the only one who should judge someone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Apr 7 King Creole 65
Child molesters (May '11) Apr 4 Girl 38
Iroquois County Board (Jan '10) Mar 27 Josh 18
Drugs in Milford (Jun '14) Mar 25 To Serve and Protect 8
watseka theifs (Feb '10) Mar 25 To Serve and Protect 11
need to get laid (Mar '09) Mar '18 Soyouknow 3
War is coming! Rebel and sign the petition! (Oct '11) Mar '18 Real adult 41

Watseka Jobs

Personal Finance

Watseka Mortgages