First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Parent

United States

#1 May 6, 2011
Has anyone seen how many convicted child molesters their are in Watseka? I have a 3 yr old and 5 yr old, and scared to even let them got out in yard to play. Yesterday i seen one on them right next door to my house. This is scarey. Im shocked at how many there truley are in Watseka alone. Isnt there laws on where they are not supose to be or that they shouldnt be around children? Can someone please give me some insight on this im scared for my babies. And I truly dont get if people know they are child molesters why do they allow them around their children?
problem solved

Lockport, IL

#2 May 6, 2011
u could move to a town with drive by shooting!
concerned

United States

#3 May 6, 2011
i agree with you on that they say its ok if the mothers there with the child its ok whats that all about crazy i think somebodys morals are messed up!
i think

Hoopeston, IL

#4 May 7, 2011
concerned wrote:
i agree with you on that they say its ok if the mothers there with the child its ok whats that all about crazy i think somebodys morals are messed up!
so true

Since: Jan 11

Clifton, IL

#5 May 15, 2011
Go on the sex offenders list for watseka there are only 18 registered! Now this town has more than that! And the big shocker is that some are the old timers who don't have to register anymore! So geee how do ya get around that? One moved in next to a friend of mine and theres nothing she can do! Put them all out in a camp and let them live by themselves the way they do in one county in Florida! After they been castrated!
disgusted

Itasca, IL

#6 May 15, 2011
what about the ones who live WITH children, within their own home, and no one seems to care.
Super Mom

United States

#7 May 16, 2011
I have two supposed "offenders" in my apt building. I enjoy their company...and my kids love them. They're always over there watching movies and getting candy.
Super mommy

Charleston, IL

#8 May 16, 2011
is Vinni as a transvestite
disgusted

Itasca, IL

#9 May 16, 2011
wow super mom... you sure are super....... super stupid! candy, movies, kids and sex offenders! does that SERIOUSLY sound like a good combination. now i will retract this statement IF they are the "sex offenders" who were 18 when their girlfriend was 17 and the boy pissed off the girl or the girls parents got mad and turned it into a legal situation. or even one of those people whose friend/roommate/spouce was offended and dragged them into the situation. i seriously DO feel sorry for those men, and women in that situation too. sometimes the most bullshit circumstances can ruin a persons life. and ya i know anyone can be falsly accused and convicted, but when you take that chance with your kids, it is called "FAILURE TO PROTECT" and is a form of child abuse!
sucker

United States

#10 May 16, 2011
disgusted wrote:
wow super mom... you sure are super....... super stupid! candy, movies, kids and sex offenders! does that SERIOUSLY sound like a good combination. now i will retract this statement IF they are the "sex offenders" who were 18 when their girlfriend was 17 and the boy pissed off the girl or the girls parents got mad and turned it into a legal situation. or even one of those people whose friend/roommate/spouce was offended and dragged them into the situation. i seriously DO feel sorry for those men, and women in that situation too. sometimes the most bullshit circumstances can ruin a persons life. and ya i know anyone can be falsly accused and convicted, but when you take that chance with your kids, it is called "FAILURE TO PROTECT" and is a form of child abuse!
you are amazingly gullible.
attention

Lockport, IL

#11 May 17, 2011
Illinois: The Legal Age Of Consent In Illinois Is 17.
Indiana: The Legal Age Of Consent In Indiana Is 16.
moving to Indiana

United States

#12 May 17, 2011
attention wrote:
Illinois: The Legal Age Of Consent In Illinois Is 17.
Indiana: The Legal Age Of Consent In Indiana Is 16.
woohoo!!! Hoosierland here I come!!!!!!!
hey sucker

Elk Grove Village, IL

#13 May 17, 2011
you wouldnt believe how many people i actually know who DO let their kids hang out with dangerous people like that. i know someone who had 2 kids, got knocked up with number 3 and married the father of number 3, who molested his 9 year old daughter and registers now. he lives with her and they have sex day in and day out with toddlers in the house. i can hear them down the street from my yard! Mrs. McCaine needs to close her windows, my daughter doesnt need to hear that!
sounds sexy

United States

#14 May 17, 2011
Hubba hubba.
especially

Charleston, IL

#15 May 18, 2011
I am the police, I see anymore promotion of child molestation I will personally see to it the perpetrators are brought up on charges
maybe

United States

#16 May 18, 2011
You should go find the criminals instead of browsing a gossip site. If you take any of this stuff seriously,you are not right.
especially

Charleston, IL

#17 May 18, 2011
moletors likemaybe that get on here trying to find a young date, I will have your IP address by tommorrow. Also don't worry about what I do on my off-time, you just want to talk about your sick thoughts of molesting, unmolested.......and I've got news for ya sick-o, it isn't happening on my watch.
On My Last Nerve

United States

#18 May 18, 2011
hey "especially", im guessing you must be Walver or Garfield... there are a few other cops who are worth a shit in this town but Walver and Garfield are about the most level-headed and intelligent. Hall and whoever his partner is need to take a few lessons from ya. just a personal opinion, and if you track my IP to scold me for talking down a police officer, oh well. i have the right to my own opinion and im not being improper about it.
Everyone

United States

#19 May 18, 2011
Has the right to say anything we want on here. If it was illegal this site would've been taken down long ago. How many different threadfs are there about people being blatantly accused of murder and other things. If that's not taken seriously then nothing is.
Concerned Parent

Buffalo Grove, IL

#20 May 19, 2011
All i came on this sight for is to tell people to watch their children out their. It just disgusts me how many are set free on no charges and the ones who have charges and have to register. I personally have been through this as a child i live those days every day. I dont ever want my children or grandchildren to ever go through what i went through. Maybe the justice system has for gotton but i havent and still have nightmares. It can ruin a persons life. Just watch your children. People are so sick in this world. Im scared to death when i see someones little girl walking home from school they look like the may be 7 or so and i pray everytime i see these kids they make it home safe. Thank you for what ever police officer is reading this because i believe if there were more of you who cared our children might be safer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homewreckers 24 min Justsaying 3
Did Watseka PD Get it Right? 38 min June Mayweather 16
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) 12 hr Marvin Martian 75 43
who knows this man 13 hr ernest maygora 1
Watseka Burger King is terrible. Sun Casual Observer 3
Tara Hinton Sun rea 12
mcskis bar Sun meeeee 5
More from around the web

Watseka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]