Letterman's 10 worst things about Wat...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leftforgood

Valdosta, GA

#21 May 7, 2011
The only reason to go to watseka is for Monicals
MARY

Watseka, IL

#22 Aug 2, 2011
goverment
Rush

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Sep 20, 2011
They let black people move in.

Harvey, IL

#26 Sep 20, 2011
This Town wrote:
Igo to church i pray everyday i have been around this whole earth planet i moved here 3 years ago maybe someone could say something good. how would they can you say something when the police dept is the KKK. The hospital is a walking bandaid,the courthouse has a hidden agenda, And the people that run this town they remind me of the people on sesame street. i do have something good to say, there are some good people here,But you cannot see the good for all the bad. This town was built in a hole,and steady making a million dollar streak, you are right, we should come together we can get on this site, and to be honest its like mental health , they run you to this person and then to the next, GOD BLESS ALL
funny
Hell raiser

Charleston, IL

#27 Sep 20, 2011
Careful wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be careful about what you say... you could go away pretty easily.
Pretty sure this isnt him, someone using his name... So you might want to back off!!
Hell raiser

Charleston, IL

#28 Sep 20, 2011
And the black people commemt really???? Your a joke! Get a damn life!
Careful

Palatine, IL

#29 Sep 21, 2011
Hell raiser wrote:
And the black people commemt really???? Your a joke! Get a damn life!
I know it isn't Shawn, i'm telling the coward who wrote it to be careful, because we know who he is.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#30 Jan 28, 2012
Walmart is to the small businesses as free FaceBook ads are to the local paper. If you support the town, then seed your money.
vintage

Hanover Park, IL

#31 Nov 3, 2012
coming from a teenagers point..watseka sucks! i hate the school and almost everyone in it, if you don't have the right name in sports you won't be picked. you have to have money in order to be seen in this gay town. and i can't move...because of my parents so fuck this town.
careful

Lakeport, CA

#32 Nov 5, 2012
who gives a fluck what you know. Just cause your a wigger or black I should afraid...lol...come try this blackbelt and see where ya end up...
Grasshopper

United States

#33 Nov 5, 2012
careful wrote:
who gives a fluck what you know. Just cause your a wigger or black I should afraid...lol...come try this blackbelt and see where ya end up...
the only that black belt is good for is to hold your pants up.... Cobra kai, do or die. John Crease karate rules!
careful

Lakeport, CA

#34 Nov 5, 2012
try me
Fair warning

United States

#35 Nov 5, 2012
I've seen every episode of "King Fu", almost every Steven Seagal movie, and several ufc fights....
songs

Seattle, WA

#38 Aug 16, 2013
Meet a girl online from watseka . Was thinking about visiting.
songs

Seattle, WA

#39 Aug 16, 2013
What's there to do in watseka? Any suggestions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't we get to bitch about are water here ... (May '06) Sun Alan 5
what about jerry england (Nov '10) Aug 21 Marisa arrested f... 49
Ashley siebring Aug 20 sillygirl 2
Steve and Jeannie Jones Aug 18 Tom 2
whats the drug problem and whoreish girls of ir... (Jun '15) Aug 18 Tom 11
Corrupt Watseka Police Department Aug 18 Ted Horner 3
Terika Weiner Aug 3 Giggles 1

Watseka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance