Next Last
CURIOUS

Hoopeston, IL

#1 Oct 2, 2010
WHO WE SHOULD ALL WATCH OUT FOR!
CURIOUS

Hoopeston, IL

#2 Oct 2, 2010
?????????WHO SHOULD WE WATCH OUT FOR??????????
grossedout

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 3, 2010
virginia gaytan she likes mexicans omg she just cant stop does anybody know her please comment this is disguisting
who else

Hoopeston, IL

#4 Oct 5, 2010
there are plenty of girls in watseka at least two hand fulls that we should watch out for!!!! not girls woman!!!!! remember the hotel 8 girls plus some!
No One

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 20, 2010
grossedout wrote:
virginia gaytan she likes mexicans omg she just cant stop does anybody know her please comment this is disguisting
So what's wrong with Mexicans? They can cook!
notimportantwhoi am

Westville, IL

#6 Jan 4, 2011
Ann Brady is someone that you need to stay away from. unless you are looking for an easy lay in watseka.
hoe

Sun City, CA

#8 Jan 4, 2011
there be alot more then the 1s you have menchind.like yourself there beckie berdick .hell more then half the girls that go to the bars around here are staight up trash lieing theifing drugie ass hoe. hell i herd ya was back fking around with that dumb ass tim focken .theres another kid around the corner and ya now he wont help all he does is run. you of all people should relise that so have fun with him lol
hell make it to jerrys show but dont forgit to git tims dna you now why just quit lying to your kid and tell him the truth
deena clawson

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jan 4, 2011
She IS one of the kindest and generous people i know she would help any one the nasty remark on this blog is so cruel and the person that put it on there should rot in hell and she knows who she is and so do i so if she wants her dirty laundry on here we can do that to Hurtful remarks can destroy a persons life dont lower your self to such trashy behavior you have no class
Must be known

Coal City, IL

#10 Jan 4, 2011
I wish I could meet some of you in here for talking trash about people I know and are friends with and I would like to have a chat with you, maybe even stomp your ass in the dirt...
get a life

Sun City, CA

#11 Jan 4, 2011
CURIOUS wrote:
WHO WE SHOULD ALL WATCH OUT FOR!
YOU!!!!!!HAHAHA
people are messed up

Hoopeston, IL

#12 Jan 4, 2011
like (get a life) sounds like you need one!!
lowlifehere

Westville, IL

#13 Jan 7, 2011
ok if you know Ann Brady then you must have been one of the guys she fucked.. she can be nice but she also has this reputation of sleeping with many guys without protection. good thing she gave her kids to her exhusband otherwise i am sure the state would have taken them away from here by now..
ibangedasheepwit hadildo

Davenport, IA

#14 Jan 10, 2011
get a life wrote:
<quoted text> YOU!!!!!!HAHAHA
i got the hepres
haha

Sun City, CA

#15 Jan 10, 2011
ibangedasheepwithadildo wrote:
<quoted text> i got the hepres
Good for you you freak why would we care!!!!!!!!!! Stay where your at, we don't want you in Watseka anyway--LOser
ibangedasheepwit hadildo

Davenport, IA

#16 Jan 10, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you you freak why would we care!!!!!!!!!! Stay where your at, we don't want you in Watseka anyway--LOser
HO gived it to me on park st

Since: Dec 10

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2011
You gotta narrow it down.....Park has lotsa ho's.
ibangedasheepwit hadildo

Davenport, IA

#18 Jan 11, 2011
it was the ho with herpes
fan of none

Charleston, IL

#19 Jan 11, 2011
deena clawson wrote:
She IS one of the kindest and generous people i know she would help any one the nasty remark on this blog is so cruel and the person that put it on there should rot in hell and she knows who she is and so do i so if she wants her dirty laundry on here we can do that to Hurtful remarks can destroy a persons life dont lower your self to such trashy behavior you have no class
hay crak hoe just go bak in your corner and take another hit you brain deadhell hold it in till ya drop that would be 1 less idiot to wory about lol
lmao

Westville, IL

#20 Jan 11, 2011
Ann Brady gave you herpes???
ibangedasheepwit hadildo

Davenport, IA

#21 Jan 11, 2011
yes yes yes it was ann brady

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry or Barbie Thrall 2 hr Brew 2
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band & Head East Coming to Wa... Feb 23 Harry Davis Jr 2
Anyone? Feb 23 madness 2
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Feb 20 Los72 58
RIP Felicia (Jan '15) Feb 15 true 20
Watseka's Unsolved?? (Mar '07) Feb 15 true 113
Uarco (Nov '08) Feb 12 txgetgo 25

Watseka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance