ANGRY

Sun City, CA

#81 Dec 17, 2009
Must be known wrote:
Angry… I do indicate what I have written, and by no means will I ever experience your pain… so I do apologize if what I have written insulted you in any way… I should have by no means written my comment… I am regretful… and for anyone else I may have displeased… I do make an apology…
Thank you. apology excepted
amazed

Tremont, IL

#82 Dec 17, 2009
Must be known wrote:
Angry… I do indicate what I have written, and by no means will I ever experience your pain… so I do apologize if what I have written insulted you in any way… I should have by no means written my comment… I am regretful… and for anyone else I may have displeased… I do make an apology…
OMG !! the first person on here to make sense and you're apologizing ??
must be known

Coal City, IL

#83 Dec 17, 2009
Amazed, I read through all the notes… What I did write has credible/factual information to it… but as I thought about what I had typed down… I guess I got caught up in the game of just writing what was on my mind… Most people are in here to tittle-tattle and hurt others… My point of view is to get people to look at both sides of the story instead of just a one sided biased standpoint… But that is where I stepped out of line because it is none of my business… I have popped up in a few discussions in here and posted my own opinion but in all realism, my opinion means zilch… This is why I apologize
to funny

Sun City, CA

#84 Dec 19, 2009
Daddy Walver is no better then Mama Walver. Those kids never had a chance!!!!!
ashley price

United States

#85 Dec 19, 2009
I wonder whats going to come from all of this?
unknown

Joliet, IL

#86 Jan 1, 2010
Tabitha has no idea who her kids daddy is cause she is the biggest meth who** in watseka
theoneyouwillcom etofear

Sun City, CA

#87 Jan 4, 2010
walwers should be lined up, shot, and buried in a mass grave. problem solved. of course if the suicide rate in watseka would just rise it would save alot of time.
LMAO

Sun City, CA

#88 Jan 4, 2010
theoneyouwillcometofear wrote:
walwers should be lined up, shot, and buried in a mass grave. problem solved. of course if the suicide rate in watseka would just rise it would save alot of time.
LMAO
unknown

United States

#89 Jan 4, 2010
most of watseka would be cleaned up if they were gone
WALWER

Sun City, CA

#90 Jan 5, 2010
NOT WALVER, PLEASE GET THAT MF RIGHT . IF YOUR GONNA TALK SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE aT LEAST KNOW HOW TO PROPERY SPELL THEIR LAST MF NAME. OK PEOPLE, GEEZE FUCKING PEETS. WALWER WALWER WALWER WALWER WALWER. I KNEW SOME WALWERS THAT WERE PRETTY COOL PEOPLE, THE YOUNGER ONES SEEM A LITTLE CRAZY, BUT HELL WERENT WE ALL. THE GUN RETRIEVER MUST BE LACKING COMMON SENSE BUT THE OLDER WALWERS WERE FAIRLY INTELLIGENT AND FUN TO PARTY WITH.
unknown

United States

#91 Jan 8, 2010
i would love 2 get my hands on that dumb bitch tabitha
Very Curious

Sun City, CA

#92 Jan 8, 2010
Must be known wrote:
I did not read your comment and think you were trying to be insulting. I think you had a very good thought. Society does play a role in all of our lives. You know the old saying it takes a village to raise a child. I am sorry for the families of vicitims and am in no way denying that these boys did crimes but if you say they are all bad because of the crimes of one sooner or later they will belive it and the cycle continues. yes they should be punished not saying that and if they now about murders or other crimes they should come clean for the sake of the victims families but I am really sick of hearing all the walwers are bad because of the actions of a few. If you all know they were being raised wrong or in a harmful way (because everyone seems to have known them forever) why did you not step in and try to do something? Look how many crimes and drug addicted people you might have stopped. Just think about it.
Very Curious

Sun City, CA

#93 Jan 8, 2010
theoneyouwillcometofear wrote:
and you think you are so much better by making comments like this?
lmao

Sun City, CA

#94 Jan 14, 2010
Published: Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:07 AM CST
Iroquois County State's Attorney James A. Devine has released the Jan. 7 Iroquois County Grand Jury indictments.

They include:

— Pamela J. Williams, 44, Watseka, who was arrested by Iroquois County Sheriff's Police. She was indicted for participation in methamphetamine manufacturing, unlawful methamphetamine conspiracy, unlawful possession of methamphetamine materials with intent to manufacture a controlled substance, unlawful possession of methamphetamine manufacturing waste and unlawful possession of methamphetamine. According to the news release, she knowingly participated in the manufacturing of methamphetamine with the intent that methamphetamine be produced.

— Matthew T. Talbott, 27, Watseka, who was arrested by Iroquois County Sheriff's Police. He was indicted for participation in methamphetamine manufacturing, unlawful methamphetamine conspiracy, unlawful possession of methamphetamine materials with intent to manufacture a controlled substance, unlawful possession of methamphetamine manufacturing waste and unlawful possession of methamphetamine. According to the news release, Talbott knowingly participated in the manufacturing of methamphetamine with the intent that methamphetamine be produced.

Nathan Walwer, 26, Watseka, who was arrested by Iroquois County Sheriff's Police. Walwer was indicted for participation in methamphetamine manufacturing, unlawful methamphetamine conspiracy, unlawful possession of methamphetamine materials with intent to manufacture a controlled substance, unlawful possession of methamphetamine manufacturing waste and unlawful possession of methamphetamine. Walwer, according to the news release, knowingly participated in the manufacturing of methamphetamine with the intent that methamphetamine be produced.

— Tabatha K. Walwer Strawser, 29, Watseka, who was arrested by Iroquois County Sheriff's Police. Walwer Strawser was indicted for participation in methamphetamine manufacturing, unlawful methamphetamine conspiracy, unlawful possession of methamphetamine materials with intent to manufacture a controlled substance, unlawful possession of methamphetamine manufacturing waste and unlawful possession of methamphetamine. According to the news release, she knowingly participated in the manufacturing of methamphetamine with the intent that methamphetamine be produced.

— Todd A. Cook, 41, Watseka, who was arrested by Iroquois County Sheriff's Police. Cook was indicted for participation in methamphetamine manufacturing, unlawful methamphetamine conspiracy and unlawful use of property. Cook, according to the news release, knowingly participated in the manufacturing of methamphetamine with the intent that methamphetamine be produced.

— Lacy A. Freehill, 25, Watseka, who was arrested by Iroquois County Sheriff's Police. Freehill was indicted for methamphetamine conspiracy and possession of methamphetamine precursor. Freehill, according to the news release, "knowingly had in her possession 22.9 grams of pseudoephedrine and more than 15 grams of ephedrine, with the intent that it be used to manufacture methamphetamine."
ha ha

Gregory, AR

#95 Jan 14, 2010
now they need to go after rudisill in sheldon lil punk @ss b#$%^H ...... THEN THEY MIGHT DO SOMTHING RIGHT ..... .......
ha ha

Gregory, AR

#96 Jan 15, 2010
u need to go to sheldon and get rudisill ......thats where u need to go........
WONDER WHY

Sun City, CA

#97 Jan 16, 2010
lets debate this first of all if you get busted in kentland your bond is 1000 to get out 1st offense 2500 2nd dui here in ill. 125.00 but if you are a firemen , cop , or emt in il you show you badge and you are told to have a nice evening what is wrong with this . and in kentland if you rib a bank and are curtious you are givin 1yr. with good behavior. what is this world coming to. we hav the wrong jobs. or need to watch barney and learn please and thatk you go to ind. and rob a bank. what is you opinion on this.
gotcha

Sun City, CA

#98 Jan 20, 2010
Rudisill's have nothing to do with it so keep them out of it richie we r not stupid .
lolol

Rock Island, IL

#99 Feb 7, 2010
What wrote:
So are you saying that society made these people sell drugs? That society is the root of all of these peoples problems, that we forced them to do the things that they have in life because of "our actions"
GROW UP!! I am sick and tired of everyone blaming society for their problems, admit that you made a mistake and take the punishment, learn from your mistake and do not make it again.
I am sure that most people on this forum will give anyone a second chance (if the mistake did not hurt or kill someone)but when a person continues to do the same thing over and over again that is when I give up on them.
(NO I do not know these people but I know some of the extended family and I do not hold what their relatives have done against them , I judge each person on what they have done in their life not on WHO they are.)
While it may be the person's fault, blame can also be made on society. It's naive to tell me that one's surroundings doesn't mold a mind to think a certain way.
what ever

United States

#100 Feb 7, 2010
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
While it may be the person's fault, blame can also be made on society. It's naive to tell me that one's surroundings doesn't mold a mind to think a certain way.
Well call me NAIVE.

Come on people stop making excuses and own up for what you do.
I know several people that did not have the best surroundings growing up.... but they have never gotten into trouble or used their upbringing as an excuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder in milford (Jan '17) 5 hr Truth hurts 2
Milford Teacher Mr. Johnson (Sep '12) 6 hr MHS student 47
Hinder, Josh Todd And The Conflict & Wayland co... Thu Roc Maven 1
News Jonathan Rexing Sep 21 Bill 2
Inquiry Sep 21 Sean 1
Shorty's Bar and Grill Sep 9 My Thoughts 4
Jeremy Kraus?? Aug 28 Annemarie 1

Watseka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance