First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kiss

Potomac, IL

#22 Oct 19, 2011
JustUs wrote:
The Walwers recent joyful day Chad getting 9 years just enough. And then you have his brother,mom and ex sister in law making meth in Watchakee trailer park,that comes with a mandatory prison so Chad wont be alone.You would think you would smart uo and stop but no they are living in Hoopsten doing the same thing.It wasnt long ago Pam and her daughter Alicia were in Mike Andersons garage exchanging sex for crack & meth,good thing Matt got out of jatl to get Alicia on track,when is the law going to really clean up this town and give stiffer sentences.
stupid
kiss

Potomac, IL

#23 Oct 19, 2011
you ppl are dumb do something better with ur lifes then talk about others
kiss

Potomac, IL

#24 Oct 19, 2011
Fireitup wrote:
<quoted text>
bad moments ? You mean criminal activity , that's what walwers are into and that's everyones business !
no its not really everybodys biz but there own so back off
cupcake

Villa Ridge, MO

#25 May 9, 2012
chad gets what he deserves and i hope he rots
need my meds

United States

#26 May 9, 2012
The frog is in the tree....the frog is in the tree....the goat eats hay...the goat eats hay......popsicles are red.
NACAUGHT

Des Plaines, IL

#27 May 10, 2012
kiss wrote:
<quoted text>no its not really everybodys biz but there own so back off
I beg to differ on it not being anyones buisness. If the paper prints it its a true story. They cant lie. And if we pay 75 cents for the paper and read it it becomes our buisness. We dont need crack heads selling to our younger kids so take that and shove it.
wakeup

Urbana, IL

#28 May 11, 2012
NACAUGHT wrote:
<quoted text> I beg to differ on it not being anyones buisness. If the paper prints it its a true story. They cant lie. And if we pay 75 cents for the paper and read it it becomes our buisness. We dont need crack heads selling to our younger kids so take that and shove it.
I sure hope you are jesting. "If the paper prints it its a true story." THAT is a laugh! I wouldn't believe the paper without checking the real facts. Wake up! The paper here is owned by the same "mafia" crooks that own Jim Devine, Lutsfeldt, and half the police force. Be real. If you want the truth about anything, go to the source and ask them.
Pam

Momence, IL

#29 Mar 11, 2014
You mother flickers have no clue what you are talking about. I ant a dope hore and neither is my daughter. You have a problem come to my house and take care of it 345 Park ave I am always here you are the one who has to hide behind a fake name and a computer and cant say it to my face when you finally grow a pair see you at my house we ant the hore Nat is he is the one that likes fat girls.
People Are Strange

Bourbonnais, IL

#30 Mar 13, 2014
And you thought it would be a good idea to bump a nearly two year old thread, putting it in front of a new set eyes, just to get the last word in?

Stay classy Watseka.
mckinze

Chicago, IL

#31 Apr 24, 2014
LMAO wrote:
Matts got her on track!:)... lets just hope he dont get her to burn another house down! lol...
Either shut up or say who you are coward
People Are Strange

United States

#32 Apr 25, 2014
mckinze wrote:
<quoted text>
Either shut up or say who you are coward
That comment is 4 years old... They DID shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Porky Barn Rocks 1 hr mary 8
Operation nets 17 drug arrests (Sep '12) Oct 23 spikkolee 34
Cowboy Bob's Saloon Oct 22 Kevin Conrad 15
people telling lies bout my daughter. Oct 19 lory 3
David Garrett?!? Oct 19 memyselfni 3
Shallen Sowers Oct 17 Anonymity 8
watseka homewreckers (Dec '13) Oct 17 you know me 10
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Sep '14 rankandfile 35
Watseka Dating
Find my Match

Watseka Jobs

Watseka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Watseka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Watseka

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]