Lakeport, CA

#2 Feb 7, 2013
when is taco bell opening?
Christina

Rensselaer, IN

#3 Feb 9, 2013
taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaco13579 wrote:
when is taco bell opening?
I heard that Watseka, IL Taco Bell is already open.
true business

Bradley, IL

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Yes the watseka taco bell is now open for business come join our crew
Magilla Gorilla

Fairfax, VA

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Watseka gains thirty tons..... And I heard there was a failure at the sewage treatment plant due to massive waves of diarrhea within hours of taco bell opening.
SARA

Denver, CO

#6 Feb 11, 2013
I was so happy to come home for a visit with family and friends ... then for supper one night we went to the new taco bell...sure our town is small but come on people my kids can and could do better ... the orders are wrong ...the people tried four times I EVEN WROTE IT DOWN FOR THEM. Good luck I won't be telling people about the new taco bell..going back to K3
jjk

Lakeport, CA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
I can't stand when people walk into a newly opened establishment and expect perfection. It takes time to get it down!
Whatever

Bradley, IL

#8 Feb 13, 2013
jjk wrote:
I can't stand when people walk into a newly opened establishment and expect perfection. It takes time to get it down!
I hate to tell you this, but if they don't get it right when they first open, then people are not going to go back. The first couple of weeks will either make or break a restaurant.
what

Lakeport, CA

#9 Feb 14, 2013
People that like Taco Bell will come back regardless of the service they recieve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shorty's Bar and Grill 12 hr The Facts 5
Atlanta Rhythm Section comes to Watseka Wed Roc Maven 2
Destiny Schacht the loser Oct 10 INQUIRY KNOWS 1
Watseka Renter Rights Oct 7 all4america 2
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Oct 4 Steve 63
Hinder, Josh Todd And The Conflict & Wayland co... Oct 3 Timmy t 2
Where is Lantern Rd.? (Jul '11) Oct 1 Ghost 3

Watseka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance