noname

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2012
so what does everyone think of these busts going down lately??
Honey boo boo

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Sep 28, 2012
I say if you play with fire you get switched on
Tiffany

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Well Shannon Tiffany neuberg is snitching her way out of trouble ! I saw her cursing around in a unmarked cop car pointing at people's houses
BISCUITS

United States

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Honey boo boo wrote:
I say if you play with fire you get switched on
you make no sence there fat b tch becky once again going under false names to run your mouth . do us all a faver GIT A LIFE stay out of eveyone elses biss DUMB A SS.!!!!!!
Marla

United States

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Biscuit you need to keep my sister's name out of your mouth and postings on here get a life Jeff Sipps she could care less what others do unlike you got your nose up everyones ass to see what they are doing where you can get the next free ride and beer.
BISCUITS

United States

#8 Oct 9, 2012
Marla wrote:
Biscuit you need to keep my sister's name out of your mouth and postings on here get a life Jeff Sipps she could care less what others do unlike you got your nose up everyones ass to see what they are doing where you can get the next free ride and beer.
what ever BLA BLA BLA YOUR A WASTE OF TIME GO F uck yourself and have fun with your long lost buddeis your so loved no one would miss you dumb ass LOL AT YOU AGAIN !!!!!!!!!
Ashley Davis

Champaign, IL

#9 Oct 10, 2012
well something tells me their is about to be alot more ppl snitching with the recent incidents that were just released. Its kinnda funny ppl talk like their tough shit and how they hate narks but when its on them they sing like a canary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Watseka PD Get it Right? 4 hr Avenging Angel 17
Tara Hinton 5 hr rea 13
When the lights go out the crack pipes come out (Jun '08) 6 hr rea 6
Homewreckers Wed jay 5
mcskis bar Wed rea 6
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) May 26 Lynnevans 44
In Honor Of Charles Michael Evans May 26 Jackie Evans 1
More from around the web

Watseka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]