watseka crackhead
ashy larry

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2009
lets start callin out some of these phucktards who are the problem with alot of shiit in this stupid phuckin town i mean everywhere i go i see stupid redneck bum ass hillbilly crackhead dumbasses who don't know shiit and worst of all some of these idiots are producing offspring and run local business and to the people who said they like living here are you in the same area code as me 815 cause i want to see what you see cause when i go out like i said all i see are stupid inbred hillbilly crackheads and im tired of it lets start cleaning this shiit up Watseka Police im talking to you i know one of you dumbass phucks read this shit or if you know them pass the message along lets make this city something to be proud of not what it is now no more spending 2.5 million or whatever it is on a new city hall and a new park wtf oh wait it has a skate park yeah well attract business with a skate park phuck the flood problems i mean come on this town is just retarded from the top mayor all the way down to little billy who doesn't stand a chance cause his parents smoke crack or are alcoholics enjoy to read anyone elses thoughts or comments on anything i just said but whether you agree with me or don't and if you don't your probly in that percentage i was just talking about damn im sorry for the wall of text but you know im right and if you think im wrong you can suck my dong cause i just dont give a phuck peace love and crabs eat at joes hookers
must be known

Coal City, IL

#2 Mar 2, 2009
Ok, the ending was funny, but yes, you do make sense with your thoughts on how watseka should be... People just need to step up and doing something about it... Make the town better, but if their are people out there that make it seem worse... Don't let them phase you... Your not Hitler, or a Serb... So your thoughts or opinions are all you have, but if you want to make a difference, then find out what you yourself can do in order to make that small impact...

Telling people that they are imbred isn't going to help anything, but make someone defensive... Be kind, and have patience, it works to an extent, but trust me it works and it builds respect...

Watseka can change, most people are just going about everything in the wrong manner... Look at the demographics of the town, the social groups, the clicks, North, south, east, west, of what types of people we have in town... Watseka is not Whiteseka,,, we are becoming more diverse in many ways... Take the time to think about how you would want the town to change... then take others perspectives... it's tuff... but it can be down, just like Obama and the mess George W. Fukface left us...
Numba1Bitch2u

Sun City, CA

#3 Nov 9, 2012
STEPHANIE CAIN AND SCOTT BAKER ARE THE BIGGEST CRACKHEADS I"VE EVER SEEN!
Must be Unknown

Lakeport, CA

#4 Nov 11, 2012
George W Fukface. What a classic! I like to give you shit must be known, but that was funny!
WATSEKA__LMAO

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2012
crackheads, pill junkies, heroine addicts, child molesters... yea every town has its problems but watseka seems to have the highest concentration of pieces of shit.. or maybe its cuz they put it all out in open in Watseka cuz they know they will never get busted
Vinni

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 19, 2012
You just live on the wrong side of town and hang out with the vermin. Watseka is better than you make it out to be
Vinni Childi molesti

Lakeport, CA

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Likes child molestation
Right_NOT

Champaign, IL

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Vinni wrote:
You just live on the wrong side of town and hang out with the vermin. Watseka is better than you make it out to be
Not in your lifetime.
blah blah blah

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Snitches are bitches who wind up ____in ditches ...
Anonymous

Hoopeston, IL

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Scott Baker really?
How about Mandy walters i seen her last week and she told me she was followig the stas to wherever they took her
strange

Hazel Green, AL

#12 Feb 27, 2013
this post exists and was made a week before Mandy disapppeared
ReallyAngry

Cicero, IL

#13 Mar 1, 2013
To you Ashy Larry, maybe people would listen to you if it wasnt just a bunch of rambling that is far from intelligent and makes you sound like those ignorant hillbilly crackheads that you are so fond of talking crap about. Watseka is a mess because of alot of things and ignorance is one of those things. To come on here and actually post peoples names and call them crackheads, junkies, or hillbillies is high school bullshit. Also the post on here about Amanda Walters is completely un-called for. Amanda was a great person who had a hard life and 90 percent of the people in and around watseka are no better than anyone that they are on here talking about. How would you like it if everytime you had a problem someone came on here and talked about it? Spreading rumors and lies about people isnt going to make Watseka's problems any better it is just making them worse. No one is perfect and no one has the right to judge other people because we are not god. Lets all be adults and maybe start a discussion about how to fix Watseka without calling names and spreading rumors about people that we know nothing about. What about crooked politicians and wealthy people who can get away with anything just because they have money? What about the fact that there are no jobs and there is nothing for young people in Watseka to do? Maybe Watseka would'nt have such a problem with drugs and crime if there was something for people to do! Really the best bet for the young people of Watseka is to work hard in school, go to college, and make a life for yourself somewhere far far away from here. For all of the adults that choose to live here - make Watseka a better place by fighting for something that will actually help the town instead of being nosey and spreading rumors. Walk a mile in someone elses shoes before you feel the need to judge them. Addiction is a disease and until you have been in that situation you have no idea how it impacts your life and the lives of the people around you. If you want less drug addicts in Watseka then why not stand behind getting more treatment options available in our area or advocate teaching kids the effects of drugs and addiction so that they dont end up another one of those "crackheads" that people cant stand to have in their wonderful town. There are so many intelligent things that can be done to change Watseka and it pisses me off that all people like Ashy Larry can think of to change it is to go online and talk crap about people they dont know and things that they cant change. If you think talking like a moron and calling people names is going to change the way this town is perceived you are very wrong, all that is going to change is the way that people look at YOU!
Yeah

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Great person..... Right
Ang

United States

#15 Mar 1, 2013
That was the single most intelligent opinion I have read on here pertaining to close to home issues in years. Kudos to you. And thank you for recognizing the suffering of addiction.
Its About Time

Kansas City, MO

#16 Mar 3, 2013
Well said, Really Angry! People need to stop judging & start being pro- active. This town is no different than any other town. Real problems exist everywhere. Much respect.
RIP

Hazel Green, AL

#17 Mar 6, 2013
I hope is is at peace now
yaho

Elk Grove Village, IL

#18 Mar 31, 2013
Brittany flatt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey Nicole Anhock Pregnant Party Girl KEEP ... Dec 1 Yourexbestie 1
Corrupt Watseka Police Department Dec 1 Don 10
Bree cordes? Unfaithful lil thot Nov 30 Anonymous 3
what do u think of rose walters (Sep '11) Nov 29 U_da_ho 9
Watseka's Unsolved?? (Mar '07) Nov 22 Any one but zeller 109
david smalley Nov 15 whats the deal? 1
Brandi Dines Nov 12 Sickofwhores 1
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Oct '16 maggiebelle12atgm... 56

Watseka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watseka Mortgages