Valdosta, GA

#1 Oct 16, 2012
does anyone have any information on lamont berry

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Lamont is a druggy no good thieve woman beating liar .He certainly is no one you would want around your home or children if you have any .He talks all bad how he will beat Charles Prater his girlfriend Rachel's kids daddy but I don't see that happening in a life time. Rachel must like being used by his dumb ass . Lamont is a loud mouth jobless bumb that got out of prison not long ago .Claims his dad is a State Marshal that remains to be seen haven't seen any proof of that .

Valdosta, GA

#3 Oct 16, 2012
o wow thats crazy anything else you can tell me about him does he cheat on his women or have you ever seen him cheat on them at all and as for whipping charlie prater's ass i dont see that happening and he has never beat on rachel so i dont believe that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gays in the community? (Jul '07) Sun You must have a t... 6
War is coming! Rebel and sign the petition! (Oct '11) Mar 12 Real adult 41
Iroquois County Board (Jan '10) Mar 11 all4america 16
monique the freak (Dec '11) Mar 11 The 5th Horseman 2
what cop is in trouble in watseka (Apr '12) Mar 11 The 5th Horseman 22
parents keep your kids safe we have a peditor i... (Apr '12) Mar 11 The 5th Horseman 21
Child molesters (May '11) Mar 11 The 5th Horseman 37

Watseka Jobs

Personal Finance

Watseka Mortgages