Reliable Yard Maint
Seriously

Bourbonnais, IL

#1 Jun 21, 2010
I'm looking for someone reliable to mow a 2 lot yard in watseka every 10 days or so. MUST have own mower. Weed trimming optional. Looking for serious interested parties not a hack that rides a mower around town for their trans. Prefer someone trying to earn an honest buck not get their next fix. Any interested post and I will follow up with an e-mail for a phone number or appt at the property. Thanks.
no name

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2010
rodney patterson does very good work and doesn't over charge like the lawn care people do. his number is in the book under his dad stan's name.
gilmanresident

Sun City, CA

#3 Jun 21, 2010
We mow lawns in Watseka, as we live here. Prices are below most, and we do a good job. We have had a lot of customers complain that we do not mow their lawns weekly we need to justify taking your money. Forward us the locations of the lots, we will gladly post our price on this topic.
ill mow it for

Sun City, CA

#4 Jun 21, 2010
100 bucks a month 3 mowings
Seriously

Bourbonnais, IL

#5 Jun 21, 2010
Heres the email address. All serious inquiries will be answered.

[email protected]
Seriously

Bourbonnais, IL

#6 Jun 21, 2010
On another note Mowing needs to be scheduled because there are security dogs on premises!
the lawn guy

Brook, IN

#7 Jun 21, 2010
i own my own bussiness which i do everything from mowing 2 landscaping .
RPsMowing

Sun City, CA

#9 Feb 15, 2013
RP's Mowing offers a wide variety of lawn services. rpsmowing.com for a FREE Estimate!
yard guy

Bradley, IL

#10 Feb 16, 2013
I have been in business for over 10 years and I am very experienced in making ur yard look good and I also clean gutters and in the fall I rake leaves and premitted we have snow I also do snow removal in the winter time .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what about jerry england (Nov '10) Aug 21 Marisa arrested f... 49
Ashley siebring Aug 20 sillygirl 2
Steve and Jeannie Jones Aug 18 Tom 2
whats the drug problem and whoreish girls of ir... (Jun '15) Aug 18 Tom 11
Corrupt Watseka Police Department Aug 18 Ted Horner 3
Terika Weiner Aug 3 Giggles 1
What I learned from this upcoming election Jul '16 Fight the Good Fight 1
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) May '16 Love my Muse 55

Watseka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watseka Mortgages