Yes, because he is honest

No, because I break the law

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Watseka Chamber Member

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Absolutely. Jim is an asset to this community.
Business Owner

Champaign, IL

#2 Jun 26, 2012
You've posted like a moron again, "Chamber." ASSet to this community? Yep, maybe so.
Watseka Chamber Member

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2012
Business Owner wrote:
You've posted like a moron again, "Chamber." ASSet to this community? Yep, maybe so.
just because you,and your family have been on the receiving end of his fair justice doesn't mean he's a bad guy. You should teach your children to keep their mouth shut.
Mike

Bettendorf, IA

#4 Jun 29, 2012
when he leaves office he will get over 75.000 dolars a year from the state. he dont care. I am sure sabol will run next.
Mike

Bettendorf, IA

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Case called for status. State by ASA O'Brien. Defendant appears with APD Sabol. Defendant did not provide any medical explanation or documentation of his illness. Case is continued to July 11, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. for proof of explanation of illness from Carle Hospital and bond date. (JUDGE GORDON L. LUSTFELDT)Jennifer Schunke/lh
badabing

United States

#8 Jul 1, 2012
hell to the no ! crime is up drug traffic'en and use is up violence is up all crime is up ! criminals are getting to run free ! more police and court personnel's themselves our commit'en illegal acts and crimes and not doing there dam jobs and getting away with it !
Never

Champaign, IL

#9 Jul 1, 2012
badabing wrote:
hell to the no ! crime is up drug traffic'en and use is up violence is up all crime is up ! criminals are getting to run free ! more police and court personnel's themselves our commit'en illegal acts and crimes and not doing there dam jobs and getting away with it !
Sayin' right on!
Mcloven

United States

#10 Jul 3, 2012
NO ! But no one is running against him . He's had his turn long enough let's get someone new, the good ol boy system doesn't work here anymore !!
McLoven Fan

Champaign, IL

#11 Jul 3, 2012
Mcloven wrote:
NO ! But no one is running against him . He's had his turn long enough let's get someone new, the good ol boy system doesn't work here anymore !!
You got that right. But you do NOT have to vote for him either!

"SAY NO" to Devine.
sayNOtogoatfarme rs

Pataskala, OH

#12 Jul 23, 2012
Thank God for a good state's attorney like Jim. This county would be in a mess without him. To those who dislike him: move to Chicago. One month of their politics and you'll be wishing Jim back.
Gus Grissom

United States

#13 Jul 23, 2012
Ode to Jim. "Jim,Jim,he's our man. If he can't do it,noone can!"
Jim

Lakeport, CA

#14 Jul 23, 2012
What did chamber mean by "you should teach your children to shut their mouhs" what did that have to do with the other comment? Jim has treated me ok but I really don't know much about him. I see no legtimate complaints in ths forum. Sometimes I think Iroqouis county throws the book at 18,19, 20 year olds and saddle them with minor felonies when I think sometimes young people need some compassion. It took me many years to grow up. Felonies for selling pot at 18, Come on peeps. He has treated me ok though in the couple instances I have dealt with him.
How about

Bourbonnais, IL

#16 Jul 24, 2012
Having "NO - because he isn't honest and doesn't do his job, and I'm a law abiding citizen who has never had to deal with him on his job, but I can read the paper" as one of the options??
deathinthehomesc hoolpot

Milford, MI

#18 Aug 3, 2012
I say vote for Jim. I have heard nothing but good about him. He has a good heart and is honest - something rare for a states attorney.
government

Boca Raton, FL

#19 Aug 3, 2012
Integrity is not a word that our local government knows anything about....out with the "boys" and in with new, fresh, honest blood.
watseka lie detector

Plymouth, MI

#20 Aug 4, 2012
government wrote:
Integrity is not a word that Barb knows anything about....out with the "boys" and in with new, fresh, gullible blood.
At least not all of us are gullible.
goatskirtchaser

Highland, MI

#22 Aug 8, 2012
Befote I moved to Cali, Jim did a lot of good for me. I would advise anyone to vote for him, he is just about the best attorney I have met.
Listening

Boca Raton, FL

#23 Aug 8, 2012
McLoven Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. But you do NOT have to vote for him either!
"SAY NO" to Devine.
Agree with that post exactly!
Oh Noooo

Lafayette, IN

#25 Sep 28, 2012
NO" because he isn't honest and doesn't do his job!!
bum

Lakeport, CA

#26 Sep 30, 2012
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know Derek Burton, beware con and scamm... (Aug '09) Feb 14 Society 29
News Operation nets 17 drug arrests (Sep '12) Feb 11 Cooper 35
What about Paula Gagnon Espinoza? (Nov '10) Feb 9 Sharon T 29
Beckie Burdick aka watseka gossip Feb 6 Diana 1
Mediacom service (Nov '09) Jan 26 Disb 19
Murder in milford (Jan '17) Jan '18 redhead 5
Inquiry Jan '18 Humor101 3

Watseka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance