1's who live to talk about Kyle Blac...

1's who live to talk about Kyle Blackburn

Posted in the Watseka Forum

Kyle Blackburn

Westville, IL

#1 Nov 18, 2012
It's funny as hell that I've been accused of being this big snitch, i want one low life to show me a document with my god damn name showing I'm snitching. GOOD LUCK I never have so keep researching on me and prove something that's true instead of talking shit online about false statements about me. All of you can keep typing because obviously no-one wants to talk to me in person and accuse me. Find something to do with your lives instead of investigating mine. THANK YOU ALL MY LOVING HATERS!!!!!!!!!
splat

Goose Creek, SC

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Who the f**k are you? Kyle Blackburn? Why are you so pissed off about no one giving a shit about you? Kyle Owens. Dumb Ass. We all know who you are Kyle Owens. Contacting your probaton officer. You are violating your probation.
I Am Kyle Owens

Broadview, IL

#3 Nov 20, 2012
splat wrote:
Who the f**k are you? Kyle Blackburn? Why are you so pissed off about no one giving a shit about you? Kyle Owens. Dumb Ass. We all know who you are Kyle Owens. Contacting your probaton officer. You are violating your probation.
I don't know what you are talking about psychopath, my name is Kyle Owens, I did not start this thread either, I don't know who Kyle Blackburn is, I don't have the same location, a totally different IP address, and you are commmiting cyber stalking by targeting me again, when some one else started this topic about another person, that has nothing to do with me, I just called the cops, if they find you I'm pressing charges on you for harrassment and cyber stalking, good luck in prison!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Yea the cops know who you are too.
Helen of Troy

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2012
hahahahahahahaha!!
GHOSTSOPURE

Fairfax, VA

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Bow to your sensei
RightiousRenagad esIWP

Gilman, IL

#8 Feb 16, 2013
all4america wrote:
Yea the cops know who you are too.
And I know all the cops, more than they know I do lol!
RightiousRenagad esIWP

Gilman, IL

#9 Feb 16, 2013
splat wrote:
Actually, by law any one who is on probation, can be done with it insantly, simply disconinue going, if the judge percieves this as a crime, which morally it is not, then again the US laws are not based on morals anyway, they can only charge you once, for the same crime, pertaining to the same situation, worst case scenario, is jail 2-4 weeks max, then disconinue going, and legally they can't charge you again, and this very same law applies to almost every situation similar, for just about anything, have fun, free legal advice by Mind unleashed! You are no all free, this also includes parole, house arrest, carrying a weapon while on probation or parole! Now of course if your probation changes to parole, they can charge you once more, but then thats lagally all they can do!
yourefunny

Tucson, AZ

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Ranting & raving like normal. Where you been? 4 months to respond, Kyle? I think you're being watched from what I've heard.
RightiousRenagad esIWP

Champaign, IL

#13 Mar 8, 2013
exacutioner wrote:
http://www.judici.com/courts/c ases/case_dispositions.jsp?cou rt=IL038025J&ocl=IL038025J ,2012CF32,IL038025JL2012CF32D1 GO LOOK AT THAT LINK AND SEE WHAT A WHACK JOB THIS CREEP IS . CAUSE IF HE DONT QUIT STALKING MY WIFE AND DOESNT STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER THEN HE IS GONNA FIND MY FOOT UP HIS A*S . AND NO THATS NOT A THREAT THATS A PROMISE .
I have never stalked any one in my life, please keep your delusions to yourself, and off the public forums thanks. And every one knows you are crazy and delusional and any one who knows me which is a lot know that I'm not looking for a girlfriend or s*x because I am building up my testosterone by not ejaculating, and restricting my blood flow so I don't even get erections, why I am doing this is none of your business, but just so all know that this poster is delusional and crazy, and just another crap starter going to get arrested soon.
yourefunny

Tucson, AZ

#14 Mar 9, 2013
RightiousRenagadesIWP wrote:
<quoted text>I have never stalked any one in my life, please keep your delusions to yourself, and off the public forums thanks. And every one knows you are crazy and delusional and any one who knows me which is a lot know that I'm not looking for a girlfriend or s*x because I am building up my testosterone by not ejaculating, and restricting my blood flow so I don't even get erections, why I am doing this is none of your business, but just so all know that this poster is delusional and crazy, and just another crap starter going to get arrested soon.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA.... . aaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa...... ooh...ooohhhh.... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa! !!!!!! NO ONE is going to jail but YOU. You won't have to worry about build up in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iroquois county sluts 12 hr Sofunny 2
Hit and run Terry Thrall 23 hr Justiceleague14 1
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Sun Summer 61
Terry Thrall May 25 Iknowhim 1
Jeremy seggebruch May 20 I know 6
swingers May 15 m4w m4mw 1
the gipson family (Nov '10) May 12 Fat azz homely wh... 41

Watseka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance