Why is Tara Allen always getting arre...

Why is Tara Allen always getting arrested?

Posted in the Watseka Forum

Danivus

Bourbonnais, IL

#1 Oct 27, 2010
http://newsbug.info/articles/2010/10/27/watse...
I have seen many articles about her getting arrested for trespass. Anyone have any details on this?
didithappen

Sun City, CA

#2 Oct 27, 2010
If she the one I am thinking of, she pulled her pants down behind Citgo and relieved herself. Supper 8 Motel Patrons looking out side their windows will I am sure leave with a lasting impression.
lol

Sun City, CA

#3 Oct 28, 2010
kinda cheap arrest though.....come on let the girl piss. Ill bet the person at super eight started beatin it soon after, Tara is hot
I know

Rock Island, IL

#4 Oct 28, 2010
Danivus wrote:
http://newsbug.info/articles/2 010/10/27/watseka_times_republ ic/police_log/doc4b399c5eb5718 082159135.txt
I have seen many articles about her getting arrested for trespass. Anyone have any details on this?
Look again she was just arrested last night. for disorderly conduct, phone harrasement and criminal damage to property. And also was released from jail on furlough for her sisters funeral. And was not supose to get in any trouble. Now she is back in jail and allowing other people to use her ssi debit card. While she is in jail. And why because the heroin addict timmy who she leaves the card with needs it to live on because he dont want to work. And it pays for his drugs.
yuck

Casey, IL

#5 Oct 31, 2010
lol wrote:
kinda cheap arrest though.....come on let the girl piss. Ill bet the person at super eight started beatin it soon after, Tara is hot
Hot? Either you need some new glasses or you have some pretty low standards. Try gross!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Anyone Heard Anything About Stephen Miller? May 16 Simply Curious 1
Hot guy with the blue lamborghini? May 12 red 3
Ghost Hunters (Jul '13) May 10 The 5th Horseman 2
Walmart!!! May 10 The 5th Horseman 1
Burger King??? May 10 The 5th Horseman 1
Pizza Hut??? May 10 The 5th Horseman 1
Do you politically support? May 10 The 5th Horseman 1

Watseka Jobs

Personal Finance

Watseka Mortgages