Musselmans girl

Sun City, CA

#1 Apr 22, 2010
just wanted to post I'm sorry and I don't blame you if you hate me because I was being a witch but I'm a bigger person then that and all i;m asking that you accept mt apoligy I shouldn't of acted like that. And I do have one question anna said something that I posted things about you on facebook and shesaid I used her name that never happend, but if you acept my apoligy please email me my email address is... m.mbbygirl@yahoo.com
santa claus

Princeton, WV

#2 Mar 5, 2012
this girl is one of the biggest thieves i have EVER seen in my life! this girl is one of the biggest bullshitters i have EVER seen in my life! This girl is one of the biggest "pill heads" and "crack addicts" i have EVER EVER seen! she is a mother of two, but doesn't deserve either one of them! she recently lost custody of her kids for good reason! what is sad is watching all of her boyfriends believing her "crap" - they stand by her and believe her lies but she just takes advantage of males for her benefit. her mom has pretty much raised her kids, as she don't know how to stay home and be a mother.
She has a sister that i respect b/c she is completely different from amber and her mother. she stands for what is right, and frankly, i believe she is ashamed of them!
People need to be aware of this person, as she will pull you in and get you to trust her, then she will stab you in the back and swear up and down she didnt stab you!
People like amber is a very sad situation. i have never seen such deceit in one person! I have watched her make complete fools of her bf's, and they stand by her and don't realize what a jackass she is making out of them!
All you can do with people like her is pray for them! I am only here to warn people of her, not trying to beat her down, she has done a great job of that on her own w/o anyone's assistance.
threaderone

Champaign, IL

#3 Mar 9, 2012
leave her be - she has enough to deal with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Apr 7 King Creole 65
Child molesters (May '11) Apr 4 Girl 38
Iroquois County Board (Jan '10) Mar 27 Josh 18
Drugs in Milford (Jun '14) Mar 25 To Serve and Protect 8
watseka theifs (Feb '10) Mar 25 To Serve and Protect 11
need to get laid (Mar '09) Mar '18 Soyouknow 3
War is coming! Rebel and sign the petition! (Oct '11) Mar '18 Real adult 41

Watseka Jobs

Personal Finance

Watseka Mortgages