Blarneys or Full Bull
Rambler Gambler

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2011
Which one is gonna close down first?
ex cop

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2011
Either one is fine to me. Don't go in either one. I stopped the bar scene after I got divorced.
wannabe

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2011
Me and my bros will make it a clubhouse....
Jeff

Watseka, IL

#4 Aug 11, 2011
They both close at one am.
wanna bet

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2011
Jeff wrote:
They both close at one am.
last saturday Full Bull was closed at Midnight...
Jeff

Sun City, CA

#6 Aug 11, 2011
Thanks for the news
soa

Sun City, CA

#7 Aug 12, 2011
it doesnt matter u can get good drugs from either bar and they serve underage people too
watch out

United States

#8 Aug 12, 2011
soa wrote:
it doesnt matter u can get good drugs from either bar and they serve underage people too
Blarney's may as well be a daycare center
Cindy

Watseka, IL

#9 Sep 8, 2011
Guess we know the answer now.
FBSS

Kankakee, IL

#10 Oct 16, 2012
It has come to our attention that negative things are being said that our outdated.For everyones information full bull has been through previous management under the same name.the new management would like the public to be aware that we are now a family owne and operated business and we will be here to stay.regardless of the rumors you may hear,we work hard each day to provide exellent customer service,without being conceited we provide awesome tasting food.our establishment is a clean healty place to take your family out to dnner rating high scores with the ford iroquois health dept.The Full Bull Smokehouse saloon would like the public to know that we are a family based business encouraging families to come into this safe friendly atmosphere and become friends with our family.thank you.......
Former patron

Springfield, NJ

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Ha
Marissa

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 19, 2012
I go to the full bull to play pool sometimes with my boyfriend. We enjoy a wounderful dinner and then play a few games. The people at FBSS are great. ive never had any problems with them
Petey the pirate

Springfield, NJ

#13 Oct 19, 2012
. Too many dopeheads
Bad place

Haslet, TX

#14 Oct 22, 2012
I wish Rosie would take the FB over again. I'll never set foot in there again. If you're not buddies with staff or owners then you get ignored and it's not a nice place to hang out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt Watseka Police Department (Aug '16) Jan 14 kickrocks 14
Should Courtney Powell and Tony Stanis get marr... (Oct '16) Jan 14 kickrocks 11
Murder in milford (Jan '17) Jan 12 redhead 5
Inquiry Jan 9 Humor101 3
Mediacom service (Nov '09) Jan 2 Kevin W 18
Black piston (May '12) Jan 1 Paw 29
need your help looking for billie marie jones? (May '15) Dec 28 BreArseneau93 5

Watseka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watseka Mortgages