Georgia sister of woman killed on 9/1...

Georgia sister of woman killed on 9/11 'skeptical' of bin Laden death

There are 3 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from May 2, 2011, titled Georgia sister of woman killed on 9/11 'skeptical' of bin Laden death. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

The sister of a former Atlantan killed in the Sept. 11 terror attacks voiced skepticism tempered with a measure of hope Monday morning on hearing the news that Osama bin Laden had been killed, while an Atlanta man whose son died in the World Trade Center expressed excitement over the death of the man behind the attacks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Thin

Atlanta, GA

#1 May 2, 2011
I agree. And if he IS dead, I doubt that the United States had anything to do with it. The Paki's probably did it, told Obama, and he said "WAIT! STAY QUIET! Here is $100 million dollars if you keep your mouths shut and let the United States come up with a story and take the credit for it!"

And again, IF he is dead, so what? They have been around since the 80's and just one leader going away is going to kill them all??? Go rejoice if you really feel the need, and then get back to life, if you even have one.
TruthMakesPeace

United States

#2 May 2, 2011
It is unheard of and suspicious to discard evidence of the body before it can be positively identified, preferably by an independent coroner. We are asked to believe that top sharp shooters could not hit Bin Laden's gun hand or kidney dialysis machine, catch this sick man who walks with a cane, and bring him in, collecting the $25 million reward, and interrogate him for valuable intelligence about terrorists, with a trial to show what we Americans mean by bringing someone to justice, not a lynching. The whole story sounds like propaganda to let Obama claim credit. Fox reported Bin Laden dead in December 2001.

Since: May 11

Smyrna, GA

#3 May 12, 2011
Yes. Why would the government benefit from him bein dead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man flees from Oconee police during traffic stop (Jan '16) Jun 28 Papa john 3
Dos any one know where kara mo (Nov '16) Jun 28 Papa john 2
Book signing May '17 dereklgill 1
News Photos: Cyclists ride the proposed Firefly Trail Apr '17 Kanada 1
Nightmares Mar '17 Krae12203 1
Moving to WatkinsVillegas area Feb '17 Hoosiergirl 1
News Deal in works for purchase of 19th-century Watk... (May '16) May '16 NAncy Smith 1

Watkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watkinsville Mortgages