GA-15 resurfacing? how much longer?

GA-15 resurfacing? how much longer?

Posted in the Watkinsville Forum

Since: May 10

Athens, GA

#1 Jun 15, 2010
I travel on Georgia Hwy 15 south every few weeks on my way back and forth from UGA to South Georgia, and the past few times I've been, there have been holdups on the highway between Watkinsville and Greensboro. It ends up adding up to 10 or 15 minutes on my trip through there, and is quite frustrating. Each lane has to take turns and follow this slow pilot car through the construction zone. And meanwhile, the other lane has to stop and wait while the first one goes through. I was wondering if anyone knows how much longer this is going to last, because if it's going to take awhile, I need to plan to take an alternate route (US-78 east out of Athens and then GA-77 from Lexington to Siloam), so my trip home doesn't involve so much waiting. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Good Samaritan to Humanity Jun 25 wjabbe 4
how can i buy dip underage Jun 24 Recklessdipper16 2
News Ivey sentenced to confinement for theft of funds (Jan '08) Jun 20 Michelle blackwel 5
News Restaurant Scores: Chick-Fil-A, Zaxby's, Bojang... Jun 17 Shadow 1
Vote for us please Jun 7 Opa Robbys Market 1
pridetechdesign.com offers low-cost website des... Jun 6 pridetechdesign 1
News Classic City Records LLC is Proud to Announce T... May '15 Maniac CCR 1
More from around the web

Watkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Watkinsville Mortgages