Minuteman group finds its footing

Minuteman group finds its footing

There are 1 comment on the The Times story from Dec 20, 2006, titled Minuteman group finds its footing. In it, The Times reports that:

Todd Walker, left, of the Georgia Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, talks with David Squires, right, about joining the organization Saturday during the Eastman Gun & Knife Show at the Georgia Mountains Center in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

Ed Hornsby

AOL

#1 Jan 20, 2007
As A potential new resident of Oconee County, upon my retirement as A deputy Sheriff. My wife and I are seriously looking at homes in the area of Watkinsville for purchase as A home to retire to. Having viewed the fact that a committee is being chosen to determine the future land use for the County as well as for the Cities in the County. Please take it from me, from experience, once the plan is in effect, do not fall for the old line, "We need an exception" to this property or that property. As far as the Minutemen,they seem to be trying to do what the Government should be doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Offer me solutions Aug '17 Anonymous 1
Nightmares (Mar '17) Aug '17 Earthflower 2
Talk Aug '17 SRK_90194 1
Face riding Aug '17 Yup 1
Moving to Athens (Mar '06) Aug '17 Atillah 11
Book signing May '17 dereklgill 1
Moving to WatkinsVillegas area (Feb '17) Feb '17 Hoosiergirl 1

Watkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance