Couple's pets still available

Couple's pets still available

There are 2 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Sep 19, 2009, titled Couple's pets still available. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

Several cats and dogs still are homeless more than a month after their Oglethorpe County owners were mauled to death by feral dogs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

Southern Viking

Cleveland, GA

#1 Sep 22, 2009
I have come to a realization, Our Pet Lacey a Yellow Lab that has been spoiled for 13 years might have been stolen by these scum bags that are raising Dogs for fighting. I know half a dosen people that are missing pets over the past year. It could be a coinsidence, but in some of these cases it is unlikely those dogs ran off. The wild dogs are a problem, but the bigger problem is the scum bags dropping these dogs off, then other scum bags coming on the property of good people of Oglethorpe County and stealing their pets for bait for their Pit Bulls and other scum bags that have been braking in houses. I, Personally have had enough of this crap. The good citizens of Oglethorpe should band together and keep and eye out for Illeagal actions during these times more then ever. If anyone has any info on these Dog fighting sites, call me at [email protected] If anyone wants to start to band together as a group against these scum bags call me also. Don't wait till someone steals your family pet for Pit Bulls to chew on or comes on your property and steal what they want when you are gone.
Sick & Tired
P.S. In case any of these Scum bags are computer literate, If you are doing this to family pets. You should be tied to a tree and have your dog chew your face off.
Bold and Beautiful

Jefferson, GA

#2 Sep 22, 2009
call me at [email protected]

I tried to call but could not get through

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House for sale! 450 Millstone Circle, Athens, ... Jul 10 Guest 2
Michelle Hampton aka Michelle Veal aka Heather ... Jul 5 Roxgotnumber7 4
Snapchat slutty uga girls Jun 30 Pigcorkio 4
News Athens man nearly hit police car and fled Jun '16 DisgruntledAthens... 1
News Deal in works for purchase of 19th-century Watk... May '16 NAncy Smith 1
News Reception for 2016 Southworks art exhibit to op... Mar '16 Will Dockery 1
News Oconee County police blotter (Sep '15) Sep '15 teresa 1

Watkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance