The Ugliest Women In The Country live In Minnesota

Jun 11, 2009 | Posted by: The Underground Eagle

Anyone noticed? Minnesota is home to the ugliest, fattest, homliest, smart-mouthed, leather-faced women that have ever walked the face of this nation. Why is that? Inbreeding? Genetics? I mean, seriously folks, what the hell is going on here? Even the in-bred Mormon women in Utah have some features that are easy to look at. Please, you Medusa women out there...stay home. Don't go to public places and for God's sake..wear clothes that cover you up. Ever heard of Gastric Bypass? Make-up? Facial reconstruction? Holy cows....

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 09

Richmond, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

John wrote:
Boy, is that the truth. Must be in-breeding. But I also actually think they enjoy being fat in this state.
I think everyone is sadly mistaken...All of the fat, ugly women in MN are actually from IOWA!!!
Chili

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

Wow, interesting thread. I had to chime in...
As a business traveler I've been to every major city in the USA, and I can tell you the ugliest women are certainly NOT in MN. in fact, I found the twin cities to be plentiful of gorgeous women.
By far, the most unattractive women were in the pacific northwest. Portland and Seattle are known for frumpy grungy granola's.
The Midwest is loaded with beauties! Detroit believe it or not would be in my top ten for sure. Yes there's lots of fatties, but there's an equal amount of in shape ladies too.
And whoever said new York is full of crap... Take a walk through the village and your neck will snap from all the hotties that walk by constantly.
Miami and LA don't count because they are all transplants from places like IOWA and the Midwest!!
Basically you can find hot women everywhere, except Portland that is :)
Muka8

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

The women in minnesota are mean spirited and it makes them hideous.
Manny

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

MN does have the ugliest women. You can see it from the dating sites. Most areas of the country have shorter and thinner women than Minnesota. Women in MN are very mean spirited and cold. It's a depressing place for a male to be in the dating pool. The women in MN are very shallow.
djkfhsauidrhfjkd f

Aitkin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

wtf do you think of judy garland you @#%($%^&@#$(%*#@$?
MM McGee

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Where in Minnesota do these people live? In Minneapolis, the women are drop dead gorgeous. The lakes in the summer are teeming with women from the legal age of 18 to their milfy fifties who are running, biking, walking, and tanning. I wonder if this writer just doesn't like white women. I grew up in California and was hard pressed to find a white woman, let alone an attractive one, who wasn't so hypergamous that she couldn't treat a man with love and affection unless he paid her. And these are women with their own jobs! I had a friend from Cali come out and visit, and he was floored. Not only were there all these hot girls out paddling around the lakes, but they were friendly to the point of innocent flirtation (and my buddy's no looker, either), had great smiles and attitudes, and weren't waiting for you to write them a check for the privilege of talking to them. They're sweet, not overly materialistic (hence the good credit ratings), and, need I say it again, white. I love white women. Always have. So maybe we have a difference of opinion on that score.

In California, by contrast, where the women are supposed to be hot, the women hate men. They're feminazi princesses with goddess complexes who are taught that men are their oppressors. I've dated girls there who said that men are nothing more than sperm doners and that the y chromosome is a recessive trait. It's not an unusual attitude. They wear clothes with the word "slut" on them. They're superficial tramps. White guys in Cali hook up with Asian women for the same reason I'm keeping my Minnesota girl: They admire strong, assertive, traditional men, have a reasonable definition of economic success, won't run your a** into debt, and don't think church is "weird." I'm a Cali guy myself, pretty socially liberal by Minnesota standards, so it's not like I'm looking for some floormat. When you have a state full of Nordic girls who love the outdoors, are smart, and like their men to act like men, what in God's name are you complaining about? Oh ... you're not the kind of man they like. They want Carey Grant and you're offering them ... probably Jim Carey. So, go ahead ... head out to Cali, bring your check book, and have a great time. More for me here.

Sorry you live in the North Suburbs, pal.
Gary

Sherman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

I think Seattle had a large percentage of unattractive women, pretty much all of them. I was glad to get off the plane in St. Louis and the first five females I saw looked pretty good. Just my $.02
Jake

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Cold Spring Fan---Not wrote:
I understand freedom of speech, but really? Only Cold Spring has this kind of column. Your complaints, especially with vulgar languages should go on craigslist. Police officers are not the problem, society having people like you speak their minds without thinking resulting in a town like Cold Spring. Good job guys.
I have family in Central Minnesota. I would have to say they are not ugly. You can find ugly if that is what you are looking for, likewise you can find beautiful. If you choose ugly, I guess you are going to find it.
bad to the bone

Millington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

I think thou protest to much. I bet each one of you that have posted are uglier than anyone you have seen. This is the problem with society today. People bashing everyone else leads to hatred and violence. This bashing is what is causing school shootings along with all the other violence. Keep your hatred to yourself and we may have a better world.
kelita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Hahahaha this is the funniest thing I have ever read!!! And so true!I live in this disgusting state and see nothing but ugly ppl everywhere I go! It's terrible. We should have a female exchange program with California or Florida to balance it out more
Emma

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

This who article is such bull shit and completely mean. It makes no sense. One state can't be uglier then another.. It just doesn't work that way. And I no MANY beautiful woman in MN and to the man who wrote this absurd article.. I'm gonna give you a big FUCK YOU for that horrible stereotype. You all want to see an ugly woman? Look at the author of this articles mom. That's ugly
The goat

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Haha I think it's because you haven't seen your manhood for years you sick pedo. Who cares? Everyone is superficial, it's safe to say that you don't see any of the beauties because you spend your time at home fappin' it to the movie Misery. Everyone is looking for women that look like they belong on the covers of magazines. Bin reality, those women don't look like that either. You are all shallow and lead fairy tale lives with a heavy dose of delusions of grandeur.
Studly

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

The most beutiful women on earth are Asian. I married one

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Watkins Discussions

Search the Watkins Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Weldy 845
Cold Spring voted worst Minnesota City to live ... (Mar '12) Apr 7 retired policemam 13
Predator politicians, government offices, state... Jan '14 Debra Matheny 1
MN Minnesota Primary Election August 10: Will you ... (Aug '10) Apr '12 kayla 16
MN Who do you support for Auditor in Minnesota in ... (Oct '10) Jan '12 a7d6f4 62
Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '11 ex-pert 162
Mom posted 'dead people' quote on Facebook that... (Apr '11) Apr '11 FACE HATE 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Watkins Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Watkins People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance