Suspect details, Decker murder weapon found

There are 2 comments on the Jan 4, 2013, City Pages story titled Suspect details, Decker murder weapon found. In it, City Pages reports that:

Eric Thomes is "a person of interest" in the killing of Officer Tom Decker, but authorities aren't yet ready to conclude he was the triggerman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City Pages.

chris

Sauk Rapids, MN

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Cold spring cops look like monkeys @#$%# a football and dont want to admit they were wrong! Is it ok that cops lied to keep a innocent man in jail....
layer64

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2013
this isntthe first timetheseboys lied! they are consistent with twothings 1-lieing2-stealingfrom peoplethey pull over..i knowit cost me twoyears andthousands of dollars..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EDITORIAL - Inbred! - (no dummies, it's not wha... (Sep '08) Feb '15 Stearns county ci... 6
News The Ugliest Women In The Country live In Minnesota (Jun '09) Nov '14 Nurse Rachit 36
Post Your Forum Here!!!!!111111 (Jun '10) Aug '14 Virtualtrades 2
Chris Boucher Police Chief???? (May '14) Aug '14 Italian 2
News Man In Cold Spring Arrested For 2009 Chicago Mu... (May '14) May '14 TenderTink 1
Predator politicians, government offices, state... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Debra Matheny 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '11 ex-pert 162
More from around the web

Watkins People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]