Volunteers secretly restore 1969 Cougar

Volunteers secretly restore 1969 Cougar

There are 1 comment on the Watkins Review and Express story from Jun 28, 2010, titled Volunteers secretly restore 1969 Cougar. In it, Watkins Review and Express reports that:

COUNTIES DUNDEE PHOTOS Volunteers secretly restore 1969 Cougar DUNDEE - Richard Axtell had no idea what was going on when he pulled into the Dundee bus garage parking lot, and found it full of people and classic cars, Sunday, June 27.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watkins Review and Express.

Franklin, NY

#1 Jun 28, 2010
This was my grandfathers car. It was the most amazing thing ever. He is puttin it on the road tomorrow and is so excited. This was his bestfriends idea and him and his car crew overhauled it for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watkins Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road Conditions of 414N in Snowy Months Aug '16 Momma60 1
News Horseheads cops bust pot-growing operation (Oct '09) Aug '16 420kind 2
dundees f*&cked up! (Mar '07) Aug '16 I know 2
catholic priest should be held accountable for ... (Jan '12) Aug '15 CorningBorn 3
News Strong Kids, Safe Kids set at Clute Park (Sep '08) Jun '14 Elizabeth H 5
News Man sentenced in Schuyler for failure to pay ch... (Oct '13) Oct '13 time is great 26
the new way to date online!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Torie Rackham 1

Watkins Glen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watkins Glen Mortgages