Sex offense parolees subject to lie-d...

Sex offense parolees subject to lie-detector testing

There are 1 comment on the Buffalo News story from Dec 18, 2006, titled Sex offense parolees subject to lie-detector testing. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

They call it "Operation Truth or Consequences." State officials have added a new requirement for the nearly 2,000 convicted sex offenders who are under supervised parole: The parolees are now required to submit ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

Citizen of WNY

AOL

#1 Dec 20, 2006
Why can't out legal system focus more on life sentences for these sick, and I mean sick people. These people have no place in our society.......no place. Why would you give a person who has committed a crime with a child a second chance? There is no rehabilitation for these people at all. Why are we spending so much money with parole officers, lie detector tests, ect. Lock them up and throw away the key! Why can't our judicial system do a better job at locking these people up for good? Sex offenders have no place in our society....now or ever! When is our system going to get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watkins Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toast the tanks (again): This time, they're hea... Jul '17 hmmmm 2
Review: Freedom Village USA (Oct '13) Apr '17 Mrs Russo 23
News This photo was taken by Ron Szot at last year's... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Pilot 8
twin tiers eye care (Jan '17) Jan '17 nnsudl y 1
Twin Tiers Eye Care (Jan '17) Jan '17 Charles 1
catholic priest should be held accountable for ... (Jan '12) Aug '15 CorningBorn 3
News Strong Kids, Safe Kids set at Clute Park (Sep '08) Jun '14 Elizabeth H 5

Watkins Glen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watkins Glen Mortgages