Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

From Fools of Babylon *** 9/25

As a result of this, I conclude that most alleged prostate cancers are bacteria infections that never subside. 200,000 new US cases per year! Furthermore comedocarcinoma and carcinoma, alleged roving cancer cells, also sound like bacteria infections most likely promoted by the medicines taken. Metastasis of cancer cells probably rarely happens. Keep in mind that carcinoma has allegedly been here for over fifty years. Keeping the labs separate from the medical profession has promoted such ignorance. Note that patients are told to bring their medicines to the office probably so that they can be confiscated and destroyed if the medicine has had its desired effect; thus it can never be proven what was in it. Also Bush Daddy says that the labs are staffed by poopheads. How long will you listen to the Bush Nazi god, i.e. their stupidity?(Deut. 13:6-9)
Meadeboy

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

From Fools of Babylon *** 9/25

As a result of this, I conclude that most alleged prostate cancers are bacteria infections that never subside. 200,000 new US cases per year! Furthermore comedocarcinoma and carcinoma, alleged roving cancer cells, also sound like bacteria infections most likely promoted by the medicines taken. Metastasis of cancer cells probably rarely happens. Keep in mind that carcinoma has allegedly been here for over fifty years. Keeping the labs separate from the medical profession has promoted such ignorance. Note that patients are told to bring their medicines to the office probably so that they can be confiscated and destroyed if the medicine has had its desired effect; thus it can never be proven what was in it. Also Bush Daddy says that the labs are staffed by poopheads. How long will you listen to the Bush Nazi god, i.e. their stupidity?(Deut. 13:6-9) FYI When you teach the mentioned joke, it is important that they laugh, or you should just do it again. Hackers are messing with my posts and submitting repetitive comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Watkins Glen Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Watkins Glen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance