catholic priest should be held accoun...

catholic priest should be held accountable for raping boys

Posted in the Watkins Glen Forum

tom mc laughlin

Greenville, NC

#1 Jan 25, 2012
the fbi has just redefined rape to include men, so does that mean there is no statute of limitations for men like women....... so does that mean we or the state can charge these criminals with a crime that is 40 yrs old and have effected many kids for many years,
yes , im one of the 8800 boys across this country
that was raped by a catholic priest in corning ny,
father john gormley. he was tossed out of the church and moved to trumansburg where he opened a resturant, and after that ive lost track. he openly admitted abusing many boys this man should be in prison, father gomley also abused boys in watkins glen, some of which today are in law enforcement and some are lawyers in watkins area
this pig gormley admitted to jennefier kinglsey with the elmira paper he abussed many boys, this man should be in prison , and the church should be held accountable for his employeement, i believe criminal charges should be brought against him and the catholic church... this man said in the paper he was sorry for his actions and also stated that he and his new family have suffered enough, BULLSHIT!!!!!!!! his new family yes he got married can you believe that??????? this pig found a woman to marry, does she have rocks in her head. can you think of the bagage this woman now has to carry? knowing her husband has raped many boys!!!!!!!!!! holy crap!!!

please let me know what you think
CorningBorn

Summit, NJ

#2 Aug 22, 2015
Is John Gormley, former Catholic priest in Corning, NY, still alive?
CorningBorn

Summit, NJ

#3 Aug 22, 2015
IF former Catholic priest John F. Gormley is still alive, was he ever charged in a court of law in New York State with these "alleged" charges of rapes of young men and boys?

Also, are there any photos of John F. Gormley online, from the 1960s?

I saw he may still be alive and live in Burdett, New York, and has grown children. If he is alive, they say he is 82 years old.

Is there a Statute of Limitations in NY State for rape of children, or anyone?

If possible, people from Gormley's former parishes should charge him with these "alleged" rapes of children in Corning, Watkins Glen, any other town/parish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watkins Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photographer and firefighter joins passions to ... Jun 24 Nudes 4
Review: Freedom Village USA (Oct '13) Jun 6 John 20
News Diabetes Alert Day: Get Your Health Assessed Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News James Hohmann: Is Trump a 'choke artist'? Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
Singles in the area Mar '16 14905ABC 2
News Strong Kids, Safe Kids set at Clute Park (Sep '08) Jun '14 Elizabeth H 5
News Man sentenced in Schuyler for failure to pay ch... (Oct '13) Oct '13 time is great 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watkins Glen Mortgages