The Long Depression - Urban America

Nov 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Kos

I live in Albany, NY. Last year the State Museum had a photo exhibit about the Great Depression.

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Aug 23, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#1 Nov 6, 2011
forget about the depression.
look at what your president that you voted for has done.
Nothing
send him back to the slums of chicago

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 22, 2012
zeldo wrote:
Nothing
True. Obamaloney is the worst there is, was, or ever will be. He beats Carter out as chief azzhole.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#3 Aug 23, 2012
zeldo wrote:
Nothing
Why is Obama’s well documented and comparatively recent involvement with Chicago Marxists not on the front page of every major newspaper in the United States?”

The simple answer is that the “useful idiots” in the MSM believe it is their job to cover up and provide cover for Obama. If the folks knew that Obama was a dyed in the wool Marxist who seeks to destroy capitalism and America, he would never get more than 10% of the vote. So he has to lie about who he is and what his real intentions are. He has plenty of useful idiots out there to provide cover.

The MSM or State Run Media believe they’ll be part of the elite when Obama’s fundamental transformation is complete. Little do they know how expendable they are.
Nina

AOL

#4 Aug 23, 2012
refer to: Michael Savage on radio station 810 AM
M-F from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m for brave insight...we is
on the web with broadcast as well as his daily
web news.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#5 Aug 23, 2012
For me,This is all that is wrong with the Liberal
Left/Marxists Attitude,Beliefs??????????
Damn!!!!!!!!!!

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, speaking on behalf of the Obama White House, to Rep. Paul Ryan: "You are right to say we're not coming before you today to say 'we have a definitive solution to that long term problem.' What we do know is, we don't like yours."

Those two sentences speak to a mentality so bereft of intellectual vigor, so stunningly and candidly shallow, so thoroughly irresponsible, so politically myopic, selfish, and cowardly, that it should disqualify this crew from a second term in office. What a disgrace. Remember this moment the next time Democrats accuse the GOP of being the "do nothing," intransigent, "party of no."
Saiser Koze

Schenectady, NY

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Obama’s well documented and comparatively recent involvement with Chicago Marxists not on the front page of every major newspaper in the United States?”
The simple answer is that the “useful idiots” in the MSM believe it is their job to cover up and provide cover for Obama. If the folks knew that Obama was a dyed in the wool Marxist who seeks to destroy capitalism and America, he would never get more than 10% of the vote. So he has to lie about who he is and what his real intentions are. He has plenty of useful idiots out there to provide cover.
The MSM or State Run Media believe they’ll be part of the elite when Obama’s fundamental transformation is complete. Little do they know how expendable they are.
It think that its not in the newspapers for the same reason that they don't publish unicorn racing results.
Saiser Koze

Schenectady, NY

#7 Aug 23, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
For me,This is all that is wrong with the Liberal
Left/Marxists Attitude,Beliefs??????????
Damn!!!!!!!!!!
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, speaking on behalf of the Obama White House, to Rep. Paul Ryan: "You are right to say we're not coming before you today to say 'we have a definitive solution to that long term problem.' What we do know is, we don't like yours."
Those two sentences speak to a mentality so bereft of intellectual vigor, so stunningly and candidly shallow, so thoroughly irresponsible, so politically myopic, selfish, and cowardly, that it should disqualify this crew from a second term in office. What a disgrace. Remember this moment the next time Democrats accuse the GOP of being the "do nothing," intransigent, "party of no."
Speaking of selfish, did you read Paul Ryan's stance on abortion for rape victims?
Saiser Koze

Schenectady, NY

#8 Aug 23, 2012
Oh, the mainstream media hates conservatives...woe is us!

Hey, conservatives, quit crying and grow a pair, would you? Stop blaming Wolf Blitzer for your stupidity and bad press. When you publicly use language like "legitimate rape, you've got to expect to take a few hits. When you devoutly follow a$$holes like Rush Limbau, you've got to know that most intelligent Americans are going to laugh at you, right?

So what if the MSM is biased? You still have Fox News on your side...LMAO!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Saiser Koze wrote:
<quoted text>
It think that its not in the newspapers for the same reason that they don't publish unicorn racing results.
See the Conservative Flypaper,Is catching the Liberal
Marxist,Communist,Freaks,Again ??
Saiser Koze

Schenectady, NY

#10 Aug 23, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
See the Conservative Flypaper,Is catching the Liberal
Marxist,Communist,Freaks,Again ??
Can you explain why Mitt Romney would donate nearly $10,000 to the Grekk Marxist Sentinels?
LadyJanice

Schenectady, NY

#11 Aug 23, 2012
Saiser Koze wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain why Mitt Romney would donate nearly $10,000 to the Grekk Marxist Sentinels?
You mean the "Greek" Marxist Sentinels.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#12 Aug 23, 2012
Saiser Koze wrote:
<quoted text>
And your Source???
nina

Slingerlands, NY

#13 Aug 23, 2012
One man is changing our nation ....I believe he
thinks we are too superior. I do not agree with
his beliefs as I do not want to go through what
Eastern Europe has gone through.
He should hob nob with business leaders instead
of Hollywood...help....
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#14 Aug 23, 2012
Just a Wild Guess? Are you nervous,angry,like your Messiah?????

The outcome was inevitable,Americans,are just not ready for Oblamers,Brand of Marxism??? Simple really.And so out he goes
A Phrophet,If I do not solve these problems Blah,Blah,I will be
a One Term,POTUS...At least he got that right...LOL..
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#15 Aug 23, 2012
Saiser Koze wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all waiting for your Source,
With Bated Breath????? LOL..
You do not have one? Correct?
Remove foot from mouth,next
time, back your Sh&t up!!!
OhYeahSure

Schenectady, NY

#16 Aug 23, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all waiting for your Source,
With Bated Breath????? LOL..
You do not have one? Correct?
Remove foot from mouth,next
time, back your Sh&t up!!!
Who is "we"? I don't see anyone but you getting excited.
Saiser Koze

Schenectady, NY

#17 Aug 23, 2012
I mean, what possible reason would Mitt Romney have for making a donation to an obviously Marxist Organization?
Saiser Koze

Schenectady, NY

#18 Aug 23, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
Just a Wild Guess? Are you nervous,angry,like your Messiah?????
The outcome was inevitable,Americans,are just not ready for Oblamers,Brand of Marxism??? Simple really.And so out he goes
A Phrophet,If I do not solve these problems Blah,Blah,I will be
a One Term,POTUS...At least he got that right...LOL..
So, you support a different brand of Marxism than Obama. Hey, this is America; you are certainly free to support Marxism is whatever form Mitt Romney deems best for you.
MiddleManBob

Schenectady, NY

#19 Aug 23, 2012
Which brand of Marxism does Romney support? Wow...he's a complicated kind of Republican.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#20 Aug 23, 2012
OhYeahSure wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "we"? I don't see anyone but you getting excited.
Ok Fool,Stop with the Bull Sh&T Aliases??
OK?? Now STFU,And Step........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watervliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are there so many fatherless children in th... 1 hr Devil May Care 4
6th Street 1 hr Devil May Care 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Truthforthought 18,870
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 21 hr Lol 16,781
You New York 81 Biker support clubs are cowards (Apr '13) Fri local rat 6
Paterson: Duffy Would Make a Superb Governor (Jul '10) Thu Diamond Daisy 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
•••
•••

Watervliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Watervliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Watervliet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Watervliet