Fairfield hires lawyer for internal review of police chief

Full story: Kennebec Journal

The town plans to conduct its own review of a situation involving police Chief John Emery, who has been on leave since Wednesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Gary Goldsmith

Waterville, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Re: The promotion of Paul St Amand......

It was on 14 May 2007 that I was assaulted by three Fairfield police officers, Dugas, StAmand and Trahan using excessive, unjustified, and unneeded force with the taser three times in thirty seconds while John Emery casually stood by not controlling his men. This assault put me in the hospital for five days on medication that I'm still taking today.
Trahan was allowed to resign on 9 May 2011 getting paid
$ 21,300.00 after assaulting three persons while a Fairfield police officer. Neither the Fairfield town council nor the state Attorney General has properly dealt with those officers and along with the states court system has allowed those officers to get away an assault on this unarmed tax payer. Now, St Amand gets promoted to sergeant.
Why is there a noticable lack of Justice here in Maine ?
When is the Maine legislature going to do something about police officers stepping over the line and abusing their authority ? Now, what about John Emery ?

Thank You Gary Goldsmith Fairfield
Fairness Believer

Yarmouth, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Unfortunately Maine is not a fair state. There will be more honest people reporting these crimes as technology advances. Facts are facts. If not the community leaders will continue to be polluting the children. Sad to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waterville Discussions

Search the Waterville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 2 kiggleman 110
the music thread (Mar '12) Jun 13 Musikologist 21
Extra crispy: French fry truck burns in Maine Apr '14 Extra 1
Waterville police arrest man over stolen $400 g... Apr '14 MrMad 1
Waterville Music Thread Feb '14 Musikologist 1
daycare/childcare Feb '14 Childcare 1
T-Mobile call center continues growth (Oct '09) Feb '14 Nybobby 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waterville Jobs

•••