Davidsfriends

Liberty, TN

#1 Aug 13, 2012
If anyone reading this lives in Wilson, Dekalb or Smith Counties....Please let me know if you are aware of anyone building a new house for their daughter. Our friend David Reimens met with an older gentleman last monday to discuss doing stone work on the house being built. On Wednesday he met up with man to go meet the contractor, David seems to have left his car in the Watertown Dollar General stores parking lot and road with the older gentleman...David has not been seen since. His car still sits were he left it..Please contact the Watertwon Police
Truth

Elmwood, TN

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Do yoiu know what county the man he met lives in ?Have you checked his cell phone accounts.I would follow the money and the numbers .That phone will tell alot.Hope all is well.I've friends in all surrounding counties and we all look and keep in the know.GOD WILL SHOW YOU THE LIGHT!
Matt

Liberty, TN

#3 Aug 18, 2012
He does not havea cell phone at all...
Try to slow up and think

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Aug 18, 2012
I know its beyond words the amount of things going on but slow down ever so much and give us details that would ID or something descriptive. The car at dollar store and all the meeting for house construction doesnt help. Do you know type vehicle the man drove? What does either look like? I have no clue who he is and most wont. Tell it so everyone who speaks english and can see somewhat might see something that helps. Best of luck to yall k.....gb
American Here

Lebanon, TN

#5 Aug 19, 2012
To the comment above "Try to slow up and think" you ask to tell it so everyone speaks english can see somewhat might see something that helps. wtf ....Before you say something of this nature you should be able to write in English so we can understand wtf you are saying.

The man that is missing parked his white truck at the Dollar Store in Watertown to ride with a contractor to the property of which he was to work. The man missing is a stone mason and that is the type of work he would be doing. His truck remains at the Dollar Store with a sign "MISSING". It has been on the news and flyers are up everywhere. The community and others are doing a lot to help locate this gentleman. There is a FB page that has all the information, search David Riemens is Missing.
ty
Davidsfriends

Liberty, TN

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Thanks to all that have been searching for David. He is an amazing man and needs to be brouight back to the people who care about him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Audit shows past trouble in Watertown Oct 7 accountable 1
City Hall Workers Oct 7 accountable 1
Abraham (Feb '14) Sep '14 Leroy Van Dyke 9
sherry goolsby Sep '14 old friend 1
does anybody know anything about a guy named ma... Sep '14 Wow 3
power outage Sep '14 Bullgod 2
Dusty Trusty (Mar '11) Sep '14 the ex 4
Watertown Dating
Find my Match

Watertown Jobs