First Prev
of 4
Next Last
cathy a smith

Hohenwald, TN

#1 Aug 30, 2010
IM WONDERING ABOUT THIS CULT STARTING IN LEBANON AND WATERTOWN,, CALLED SOLDIERS OF LIGHT , THEY HAVE A SITE ON YOUTUBE CALLED TONYBALDINGSAMORON,, ITS PRETTY SCARY TO LISTEN TO,,,, ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM? I KNOW THEY DRESS IN CAMEO AND CARRY GUNS, AND ARE BECOMING QUITE VIOLENT IS SOUNDS LIKE ON THE YOUTUBE RECORDING, THANKS
expose the liars

Marble, NC

#4 Sep 13, 2010
URGONDOWN (2 minutes ago) Spam Marked as spam You know I just thought of a sulition to this whole mess..Why dont your But kissing Dad buy this place,, its hooked to his and you could put some of those Loosers in here.. and have a few more right aways to put some more lazy ass loosers over there....Yea then I could go home were there are normal people and get away from all you redneck back ass country F's and go back to living a normal life.......... how about that??

THIS IS CATHY A SMITH SPEAKING ABOVE , AND THIS IS WHAT SHE THINKS OF THE PEOPLE LIVING HERE....YOU CAN TELL BY THIS SHE IS REALLY ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT THIS CHURCH.YEAH RIGHT.ONLY MONEY........
WHICH SHE IS TALKING ABOUT HER DAD..
expose the liars

United States

#5 Sep 13, 2010
I'm telling you this is cathy a smith the crazy old women of watertown, she's the one going around to all the business and the bank , to anyone that will listen spreading all the lies about this church because all's she wants is money from her dad... read above what she wrote. show's you she don't even like any of us redneck back &^&%%% country f's as she put it that live in tn. she just wants the money to go back to California where she's from NICE........
cathy a smith

Nashville, TN

#6 Sep 15, 2010
LIKE I SAID I WASNT TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE OF TENNESSEE......... I WAS SPEAKING OF YOU....AND PEOPLE CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH STUFF LIKE THIS YOU WRITE,,,,,, SO STOP TREATING THEM LIKE THERE STUPID... THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY OR OUR SIDE;;;;;; NEVER HAS......SOLDIERS OF LIGHT IS WHAT WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT .... THE MONEY THING IS ON YOURS IF IT WANTS>? THEN WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT THAT THEY GO TO SUCH LENGTHS TO GET IT?
cathy a smith

Nashville, TN

#7 Sep 15, 2010
THE PEOPLE OF WATERTOWN ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE WEIRD. AND LIKE I SAID IM JUST HERE TO EXPOSE THIS CULT FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS,, SO YOU CAN STOP WITH THE ACCUSATIONS AND COMMENTS IF YOU DONT WANT TO DISCUSS THE REAL PROBLEM. THIS IS A CHURCH MEMBER SPEAKING , SO YOUR NOT HELPING YOUR CAUSE BY TALKING THIS WAY> THANKS~
Daniel

Torrance, CA

#8 Sep 15, 2010
I'd say they are a cult in that the leader does things like banning parents and grandparents from seeing their children and grandchildren over fear of daemons that he says crawls on them and on the things they touch. A Christian pastor would tell you to turn to the Lord, to walk in the light of Jesus, be saved and fear no evil. Using fear of demonic possession to control people and their lives (sadly maybe even their money) is blasphemy!
Daniel

Torrance, CA

#9 Sep 15, 2010
The best part is you're ALL from California!!!! LOL!!!!
crazy women of watertown

Charlotte, NC

#10 Sep 17, 2010
cathy a smith wrote:
THE PEOPLE OF WATERTOWN ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE WEIRD. AND LIKE I SAID IM JUST HERE TO EXPOSE THIS CULT FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS,, SO YOU CAN STOP WITH THE ACCUSATIONS AND COMMENTS IF YOU DONT WANT TO DISCUSS THE REAL PROBLEM. THIS IS A CHURCH MEMBER SPEAKING , SO YOUR NOT HELPING YOUR CAUSE BY TALKING THIS WAY> THANKS~
your a church member , you have never stepped foot in that church,Wow what a fibber you are. and I'm not the ones that called them back %%^ country ???? you are , oh know I forgot redneck Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .you shouldn't talk about people like that. that's not nice.
crazy women of watertown

Charlotte, NC

#11 Sep 17, 2010
Daniel wrote:
The best part is you're ALL from California!!!! LOL!!!!
That's true but I have never went around saying redneck back *&% country ????, only your the crazy women of watertown. cathy a smith..........open mouth insert foot ???????
crazy women of watertown

Charlotte, NC

#12 Sep 17, 2010
Daniel wrote:
I'd say they are a cult in that the leader does things like banning parents and grandparents from seeing their children and grandchildren over fear of daemons that he says crawls on them and on the things they touch. A Christian pastor would tell you to turn to the Lord, to walk in the light of Jesus, be saved and fear no evil. Using fear of demonic possession to control people and their lives (sadly maybe even their money) is blasphemy!
SAD THING IS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE LIARS AND YOUR GRANDPA HAS ASKED ALL OF YOU OVER AND OVER TO STOP CAUSING TROUBLE. QUIT BEING HATEFUL, STOP LYING , STOP.STOP.STOP. THAT HE'S JUST TO THE POINT HE DOESN'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOUR LIES ANYMORE, GROW UP ACT YOUR AGE. AND THINGS MIGHT GET BETTER. I MEAN SERIOUSLY I KNOW 5 YEAR OLDS THAT ACT SMARTER AND MORE GROWN UP THAN YOU GUYS.
URGNDOWN

Lebanon, TN

#13 Sep 18, 2010
SO CALLED GRANDPA STARTED IT.....HE CAN DEAL WITH IT!
URGNDOWN

Lebanon, TN

#14 Sep 18, 2010
WE ARE NOT THE ONES CAUSING THE TROUBLE.. WE DIDN'T START IT,,, SO GET OFF THAT SOAP BOX!!!! NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK OF US,,,,THESE PEOPLE SURLY DONT. JUST EXPLAIN HOW THIS CHURCH CAN GET BY WITH THE THONGS THEY DO ,,, AND HOW THEY FINANCE THERE MEMBERS FOR THERE DAILY BILLS,,,,,WITHOUT WORKING .. THE SO CALLED ;;CLOSE CIRCLE;; THATS NOT WHAT A CHURCH IS ABOUT,, YOUR USING IT AS A BUSINESS, AND YOU OWE PEOPLE AN EXPLANATION....ALL CHURCHES DO.. NO ONE IS PICKING ON JUST YOU... SO QUIT DODGING THE QUESTION!!!1
crazy women of watertown

Oak Hill, OH

#15 Sep 18, 2010
WELL, SINCE YOU HAVE NEVER STEPPED IN TO THAT CHUCH, IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULTS, LIKE I SAID BEFORE THAT CHURCH HAS BEEN THERE OVER 10 YEARS, NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU CARE... GET REAL.... EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR JUST A TROUBLE MAKER .. SO QUIT YOUR LYING GET OFF YOUR SOAP BOX....... STOP BLAMING YOUR DAD AND BLAME YOURSELF.... IT'S ALL ON YOU AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT........
crazy women of watertown

Oak Hill, OH

#16 Sep 18, 2010
URGNDOWN wrote:
SO CALLED GRANDPA STARTED IT.....HE CAN DEAL WITH IT!
hey everybody see how hateful she is.... so called grandpa is her .......( dad )..wow........ she's driven the poor man crazy with her lies and hatred...... and I'm sure he can deal with it !!!!!!!!!!
church goer

United States

#17 Sep 19, 2010
went and sat in the front row at this church last night and let me tell you all from tennesse that this stuff he is teaching these people is so fake .He is using people that have been there since it opened the doors and that is not right i seen him give money to a dark headed lady for food last night to bay the bill .thats not right ether .
upinya

United States

#18 Sep 19, 2010
you all can see that the hate is coming from you all that i can see so why dont you all get together and hammer it out break a rib or something in stead of hidding behind a computer be a man and admit that the tape is real and not a fake TONY this seems that this is all about you and no one eles just you TONY .:}
upinya

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2010
crazy women of watertown wrote:
<quoted text>
hey everybody see how hateful she is.... so called grandpa is her .......( dad )..wow........ she's driven the poor man crazy with her lies and hatred...... and I'm sure he can deal with it !!!!!!!!!!
i see how you are . she dont have her hand out like you do to that pour man . he lets only you walk on him like a old rug . and your other sister too been around you since the FAKE KARATE you taught . so on that note GET A REAL JOB DUMMY . so faking your way thur life has to end and reality will set in for you and the CULT. COME ON LETS GO OOCH MY FLOATING RIB IS STARTING TO HURT GOT TO GOOOOO D$%#
crazy women of watertown

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Sep 20, 2010
church goer wrote:
went and sat in the front row at this church last night and let me tell you all from tennesse that this stuff he is teaching these people is so fake .He is using people that have been there since it opened the doors and that is not right i seen him give money to a dark headed lady for food last night to bay the bill .thats not right ether .
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .... I THINK YOU BETTER MAKE SURE YOU WERE AT THE RIGHT CHURCH.NEVER HAPPENED....WHEN YOU LIE YOU SHOULD AT LEAST MAKE IT SOUND BELIEVEABLE .......!!! AND JUST SO YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T SPELL ANY BETTER SO CHANGING YOUR NAME IS GIVING YOU AWAY......... HA HA HA HA .YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY !!!
crazy women of watertown

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Sep 20, 2010
upinya wrote:
you all can see that the hate is coming from you all that i can see so why dont you all get together and hammer it out break a rib or something in stead of hidding behind a computer be a man and admit that the tape is real and not a fake TONY this seems that this is all about you and no one eles just you TONY .:}
LIKE I SAID CHANGING YOUR NAME DOESN'T HIDE THAT FACT YOUR THE SAME PERSON...LEARN TO SPELL....... THE PASTOR DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK..YOUR ALL LIARS .THAT'S BEEN PROVEN..... SHAWN GET OVER THE TAPE......LIKE I SAID THE CONFESSION TAPE SAYS IT ALL.HAHAHAHAHAH
crazy women of watertown

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Sep 20, 2010
upinya wrote:
<quoted text>i see how you are . she dont have her hand out like you do to that pour man . he lets only you walk on him like a old rug . and your other sister too been around you since the FAKE KARATE you taught . so on that note GET A REAL JOB DUMMY . so faking your way thur life has to end and reality will set in for you and the CULT. COME ON LETS GO OOCH MY FLOATING RIB IS STARTING TO HURT GOT TO GOOOOO D$%#
OH REALLY ASK HER WHERE SEE GOT THE LAND SHE'S LIVING ON.AND THE HOUSE IN CA. GIVE ME A BREAK .YOUR ALL LIARS.BEEN PROVEN......... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....LEARN HOW TO SPELL !!!( POUR) IS NOT (POOR).......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too Many Taliban In Town (Jul '14) Feb 28 Anvil Joe 10
who is really in charge here Feb 8 feduponmainst 3
Secluded places Jan '15 Help92 1
city hall (Jun '14) Jan '15 Truth 6
water Jan '15 disgusting 3
Antonio Jackson is a Thieving Leach Jan '15 LMAO 1
does anybody know anything about a guy named ma... (Jun '14) Jan '15 StatesvilleGirl 6

Winter Storm Warning for Wilson County was issued at March 05 at 5:45AM CST

Watertown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Watertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 pm PST

NFL 4:12PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard