Lewis County officials consider count...

Lewis County officials consider countywide ban of synthetic drugs

There are 9 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Jul 31, 2012, titled Lewis County officials consider countywide ban of synthetic drugs. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Lewis County legislators next week will consider a countywide ban on the sale and possession of synthetic drugs, like bath salts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

yup

Westmoreland, NY

#1 Jul 31, 2012
This is what I have been begging for! Glad I voted for Carpinalli!!!
Tax Payer

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2012
Go Sheriff Carp.I hear him on scanner alot sounds nice but the Under sheriff thinks hes the top dog you know letting his power go to his head!!!
yup

Westmoreland, NY

#3 Jul 31, 2012
We love Under Sheriff Monnat too! He ROCKS!!!
snitch

Stony Creek, NY

#4 Jul 31, 2012
You need to start with the dealers in Lowville and surrounding towns. Begin on Waters street on the right where the shacks are. The biggest pill seller and bath salt users hang out there. If people would start reporting activity, maybe they will get rid of the dang dealers. Drive down that street and people are scattered everywhere, then a vehicle stops at the shack and someone runs out..Sounds like just stopping to get a quick pick up.
JustSayin

Westmoreland, NY

#5 Jul 31, 2012
snitch wrote:
You need to start with the dealers in Lowville and surrounding towns. Begin on Waters street on the right where the shacks are. The biggest pill seller and bath salt users hang out there. If people would start reporting activity, maybe they will get rid of the dang dealers. Drive down that street and people are scattered everywhere, then a vehicle stops at the shack and someone runs out..Sounds like just stopping to get a quick pick up.
Seems to me you know alot of whats going on..........follow you own advice and call 911. What are you saying to do as you say and not as you do??
snitch

Stony Creek, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2012
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me you know alot of whats going on..........follow you own advice and call 911. What are you saying to do as you say and not as you do??
I would call, but I don't buy drugs or use drugs. Just know from word of mouth who gets their drugs from them. so I can't very well report them without proof. There are others who know they deal because they buy and sell for them.
karissa

Westmoreland, NY

#7 Aug 2, 2012
snitches get stitches. just saying.
come on

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2012
karissa wrote:
come on Karissa you afraid you're going down? im shaking
LC Mafia

Westmoreland, NY

#9 Aug 7, 2012
karissa wrote:
Nasty Hoes who have retard babies and sell drugs are very scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEW Cottage Inn 13 hr James 3
News Non-profits move forward with new way to help h... Thu Dave M 1
News City Hall court expansion to cost $2 million May 3 Canker Sore 1
joe meeks and the meeks family (Nov '11) Apr 30 Gregory joemeeks 13
Do people in Watertown eat their own offspring? (Jul '15) Apr 30 F--ck you 3
Bernie Sander for president (Sep '15) Apr 30 Riparian 3
Mike Flath Apr 30 Guywhosees 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watertown Mortgages