palladino

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#6391 Feb 13, 2013
Beetle juice

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6392 Feb 13, 2013
The State of the Union Address, "a childish spectacle" is being too kind.
Interesting guy

New York, NY

#6393 Feb 13, 2013
Beautiful state of the union speech. Congress get to work!
Obskeptic

Livonia, MI

#6394 Feb 13, 2013
I simply couldn't watch it. I can't stand the fake theatrics and the pretend concern. My bullshit meter pegs every time he opens his mouth.

Location hidden

#6395 Feb 13, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
I simply couldn't watch it. I can't stand the fake theatrics and the pretend concern. My bullshit meter pegs every time he opens his mouth.
I felt like I was waterboarded, there is probably more sincerity
in professional wrestling, and the chorus of clapping seals, their little flippers must have been sore.

Location hidden

#6396 Feb 13, 2013
Does this clown ever stop campaigning? He always tilts his head back professorially, I think its to keep the coke from falling out of his nose, its' like Zeus looking down from Mt Olympus at the mere mortals. He should have riden into the chambers on a golden chariot, or entered on a golden throne carried by eunuchs from the democratic side of the aisle. The narcissist tilting at windmills.

Location hidden

#6397 Feb 13, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
Beautiful state of the union speech. Congress get to work!
Do you work for Ringling Bros? Or do you just love all clowns?
Obama is God

Little Falls, NY

#6398 Feb 13, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you work for Ringling Bros? Or do you just love all clowns?
What happended to your buddy Opie? I mean Romney?

Brooklyn, NY

#6399 Feb 13, 2013
Ding dang doo

Since: Jan 10

ishmael.org

#6400 Feb 13, 2013
State of the Union...
Seating Ted Nugent next to an openly gay civil rights activist
Priceless!

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18eiy8qf783xn...

Location hidden

#6401 Feb 13, 2013
lshmaeI wrote:
State of the Union...
Priceless!
What's your point?

Location hidden

#6402 Feb 13, 2013
Obama is God wrote:
<quoted text>
What happended to your buddy Opie? I mean Romney?
He is creating jobs in the private sector, something obama is clueless about, and continuing his generous philanthropic endeavors that he does anonymously. The country discarded a great opportunity for leadership, to elect an amatuer cult figure, stupid is as stupid does.
Anonymous

Corinth, NY

#6404 Feb 13, 2013
SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
What else could an empty headed fool who voted for obama say?
WAAAAAAA !
moo buckaroo

Worcester, MA

#6405 Feb 13, 2013
lshmaeI wrote:
State of the Union...
Priceless!
Priceless for whom? That could go both ways.
OH BROTHER

Camillus, NY

#6406 Feb 13, 2013
One crispy brother coming up.

GARY NORRIS.

Term: 40 Months, don't want savages to long in jail.

The perfect black FATHER.

SYRACUSE, N.Y.(AP)- A Syracuse man is in police custody and his wife and two sons are in the hospital after a violent confrontation in the city.

Police say 46-year-old Lawrence Stokes Sr. is accused of stabbing his 17-year-old son Shaquill Stokes in the eye and chest shortly before 6 a.m. Sunday. He's accused of stabbing his 23-year-old son Lawrence Stokes Jr. in the face and striking him in the head with a hammer. He's also accused of hitting his wife, Carolyn Smith, in the head with a hammer.

The perfect black MOTHER.

Mom accused of stabbing son 100 times

According to Assistant Chief of Police Fred Stephens, 21-year-old Cassandra Elyse Norwood was charged with murder and booked into the Athens-Clarke County jail Friday morning. They issued the arrest warrant Thursday night after interviews with family members.

Eye's need my MASTER Obama, if my MASTER don't steal all dat money and givs to me eye and mys 8 kids go hungry.

Eyes sure bet dat welfare three dollar emachine sure can check yo food stamp account.

Why do you watch children starve to death ?

Why do you burn witches ?

Why do you paint yourselves white ?

Can't stand looking like whale sht ?

Pray to your MASTER OBAMMY, HAIL MASTER OBAMMY.

FEED OH MASTER OBAMMY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAH AHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAA

HAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

ONE LESS BABY ZOO CREATURE

The remains uncovered Saturday will undergo DNA tests for positive identification, and further charges could follow, said Flournoy. Results could take weeks, he said.

Dontrell Melvin, the older of two of Sierra's children fathered by Melvin, was last seen in July 2011, when Melvin took the 5-month-old from the house the couple shared at 106 NW First Ave., according to police.

In the months that followed, Melvin and Sierra reportedly used deceitful calculation to fend off questions from relatives wondering about the boy's whereabouts, said police.

"It is difficult for us to understand how this could happen," said Flournoy. "When someone would ask,'Where's the baby?' they spun this web of lies to various segments of the respective families."

Since the couple was known to be struggling financially, said Flournoy, relatives apparently believed the story that Dontrell was being cared for by those in another branch of the family.

"And they may have thought that was a better situation for the child to be in," said Flournoy.

They are still not forthcoming about what happened," said Flournoy. "They are not providing details. They have pointed fingers at each other, saying if the child was harmed, the other parent is responsible."

Sierra, charged with cruelty toward a child causing great bodily harm, is held on $100,000 bond. Melvin faces that charge, as well as a second charge of obstructing an investigation by providing false information. His bond was set at $150,000.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#6407 Feb 14, 2013
OPRAH WIMDBLOW SHOULD BE THE WINNER, SHE IS AS FAT AS A PIG NOW
Obskeptic

Livonia, MI

#6408 Feb 14, 2013
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
OPRAH WIMDBLOW SHOULD BE THE WINNER, SHE IS AS FAT AS A PIG NOW
I find it interesting and hypocritical that Oprah is embraced by the left because she agrees with them, even though she is a whale, but one of the first criticism of Limbaugh is that he's a fat pig, even though he has lost most of his extra weight.
oooooooooo

Troy, NY

#6409 Feb 16, 2013
whatsitallabout wrote:
I don't want to experience another cuomo in the governor's office
he has my vote

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
end of season 6 hr boss 2
MS tattoos 10 hr Dan s 4
the pet zone watertown mall (Nov '12) 13 hr Izzy 8
Thomass kiernan (Nov '13) Fri Tom Kiernan Decor 8
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Lol 16,781
sunday night at gander mountain. i "made your n... Aug 26 made you smirk 1
Ice Bucket Challenge raises awareness, funds fo... Aug 24 STARTS WITH VACCINES 5
•••
•••
Watertown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Watertown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Watertown People Search