Fort Drum Studio-Tels property sold a...

Fort Drum Studio-Tels property sold at public auction

There are 2 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Apr 16, 2013, titled Fort Drum Studio-Tels property sold at public auction. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Fort Drum Studio-Tels, the former Redwood Motor Lodge, at 24097 Route 12 in the town of Watertown, was sold during a public auction Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Question

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2013
"Ms. Sanchez-Norquist still owes back taxes on five other properties: Sir Robert Peel Motor Lodge at 44810 Route 12 in the town of Alexandria; the former Gunns Corners Inn, 29613 Route 12 in the town of Clayton; Sanquist Properties, a 28-unit apartment building at 505 Washington St.; the Hotis Motel at 23442 Route 37 in the town of Pamelia, and an adjacent parcel at Studio-Tels at 24103 Route 12."

I heard she had the above properties stripped right down to the copper isn't this illegal?
Grapevine

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Question wrote:
"Ms. Sanchez-Norquist still owes back taxes on five other properties: Sir Robert Peel Motor Lodge at 44810 Route 12 in the town of Alexandria; the former Gunns Corners Inn, 29613 Route 12 in the town of Clayton; Sanquist Properties, a 28-unit apartment building at 505 Washington St.; the Hotis Motel at 23442 Route 37 in the town of Pamelia, and an adjacent parcel at Studio-Tels at 24103 Route 12."
I heard she had the above properties stripped right down to the copper isn't this illegal?
I heard she stripped all the copper out of The Sir Robert Peel so it's now ruined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for information on a soldier, for lost ... 9 hr emt336 2
Beginner golf course in Watertown 17 hr John 1
News Pair accused of taking bicycle in Watertown Sun Justice 1
what do we think of fort drum soldiers (Mar '11) Aug 21 Vyv 45
Evans Mills woman accused of identity theft Aug 21 Concerned 3
Tires for the race team Aug 16 Anonymous 11
CVFD Comptroller Audit Aug 16 old timer 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watertown Mortgages