Watertown police charge two women in ...

Watertown police charge two women in hospital incidents

There are 1 comment on the Watertown Daily Times story from Jun 9, 2012, titled Watertown police charge two women in hospital incidents. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Lianne M. Osgood, 23, of 412 Brainard St., was cited with harassment at 9:15 p.m. Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

LIANNE M OSGOOD

Watertown, NY

#1 Jun 11, 2012
WATERTOWN CITY AND SHERIFFS ARE GOING DOWN... POLICE BRUTALATY,TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE, NO RUNNING WATER, HAVING SEVERAL MEN AFRO- AMERICAN ALREADY PROCESSED SAYING COMMENTS ABOUT ME UNTIL I GAVE IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS. IN MY OPINION YOU CAN FUCK YOUR NOTHING BUT DIRTY ROTTEN PIGS. IN MY OPINION YOU BETTER RUNNING PIGGY PIGGY BECAUSE I SMELL BACON, I SMELL BULLSHIT, AND LIANE'S GOT THE NOOSE TO HANG ALL YOU UNDESERVING BADGE WEARING UNPROFESSIONALS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water Sep 25 You know who 1
Hannaford supermarket Sep 19 vicki boo boo 4
News Fundraisers Go 'Over the Edge' for United Way NNY Sep 18 Laughing 1
Jamie Ames Sep 18 ABBAFAN 3
News Fort Drum solider arrested for criminal sex act... (Jul '12) Sep 15 Not intimidated 16
Missing Obituary Sep 12 Tragic situation 9
credo community center Sep 12 Nightrider 2

Watertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watertown Mortgages