Judge won't dismiss aiding the enemy charge in Bradley Manning case

Jul 18, 2013 Full story: WSTM-TV Syracuse

A military judge is refusing to dismiss a charge that a former Fort Drum soldier and Army private aided the enemy by giving reams of classified information to the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks.

Full Story
just suck it up

Australia

#1 Jul 18, 2013
“Aiding the enemy”- what a feckin joke.
Bradley Manning shared facts that informed the citizens of the world that sometimes things are not as they seem...
How can anyone see “collateral murder”(Watch it again, and listen…), and believe that the “soldiers” behaviour was ok or even normal.
The answer lies in a phenomenon called “Boiled Frog” or “Slow Boiled Frog”.
The only threat and negative consequences that occurred due to Bradley Mannings actions is that once again the world gets to see that the american military seems to have a significant number of douche bags acting as soldiers.
If you can’t handle the leaks, stop acting like freaks...
tguy

Philadelphia, NY

#2 Jul 22, 2013
I agree. I am all for the truth. They can not prove he did any harm. Should I be arrested also because I said for years the military experimented with agent orange for years before they ever admitted it? Should people go to jail because they exposed the truth that there was never any evidence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq or no proven ties to al queda?

The army has been using the media for a long time to further its agenda while trying to keep up the illusion that they have integrity, and with lies if necessary. They do a sales job on the public and we are paying them to do it. Hundreds and possibly thousands of appearances were made by people at the Pentagon to sell the people on attacking Iraq. They even stopped any media coverage that showed funerals or men being brought home in coffins. They also do not show all the Iraqi's that got killed. The media is an accesory to their crimes. There is no such the thing as freedom and democracy ,in prcatice any way,when they use their money to wage psycological warfare on the people to control what they think so they can in turn carry out the agenda they already decided is best for us. The military hates free thinkers and trhey hate freedom ,yet they convince people just the opposite. The only freedom they really want you to have is the freedom to believe what they believe.

They even gave Manning a reason to have an axe to grind. The military is a joke. In basic they zeroed in on him and gave him a hard time. That is how bassic works. They have a shitload of guys. They are all not measured by the same criteria. they do not inspect every bed or locker. They set their sights on one or a few guys right away and go after him Gomer Pyle style ,because they do not like they way they look or act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jiu jutsu nation is full of drug users Tue Twins92 4
the pet zone watertown mall (Nov '12) Tue Olivere951 24
Utica joins other Upstate cities struggling to ... Dec 15 Stuttering Utican 6
Matt and Diana Dec 12 Queenie 1
Massenaa s FYE to close; Deb shops files for ba... Dec 12 brushton 123 4
Restaurants open X-mas Day Dec 7 ABC 1
Mike Flath Dec 2 sowhat6543 4
Watertown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web