Minnesota / Lawmaker bringing green m...

Minnesota / Lawmaker bringing green message to schools

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Minnesota / Lawmaker bringing green message to schools. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minnesota is becoming part of a national movement for "green schools" through a state legislator who has been tapped to lead efforts in teaching children about improving the environment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

JAdams

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Nov 24, 2008
More political indoctrination.
Owl Gore

Monroe, LA

#3 Nov 24, 2008
...can't read, but knows we're doomed.

With the financial crisis the global warming crisis is dead in the water. Global warming is about the government grabbing as much power as possible and with the bailout those in power have figured out a different way to get it and stay. They donít need global warming anymore.

all hail Gaia!
Big G

Woodville, WI

#4 Nov 24, 2008
Once the greenies grab the kids...
Tybalt

Clinton, WI

#5 Nov 24, 2008
This comes close to child abuse. i'm sure the poor kids were just bored to tears.

we need this like a moose needs a hat rack.
Ruby

Manitowoc, WI

#6 Nov 24, 2008
Tybalt wrote:
This comes close to child abuse. i'm sure the poor kids were just bored to tears.
we need this like a moose needs a hat rack.
No child abuse. no tears. no moose hatrack. We just dont care
School Choice

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Nov 25, 2008
Indoctrination is the goal. Did you notice this article did not mention global warming. Because it does not exist. This is a disgusting attempt to shove a "religon" down our kids throats. This is why I will skimp, borrow and work by behind off to send my kids to a private school. And this is why I WANT A TAX CREDIT TO EDUCATE MY KIDS AS I SEE FIT. SCHOOL CHOICE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rev. Marvin Palmquist (Jan '14) Jan '14 David Jansen 1
Local Politics House of Representatives -- Member Michele Bach... (Jun '11) Jun '11 purplepie 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '11 ex-pert 162
News Hallock woman among 4 arrested in South Dakota ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Blah 1
News Chaska nonprofit's founder gets jail time for s... (Mar '11) Mar '11 blindman 15
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesot... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Hunt 2
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Minnesot... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Steve 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watertown Mortgages