Review: Nardozzi Paving

Review: Nardozzi Paving

Posted in the Waterloo Forum

Private Owner

Bloomfield, NY

#1 Dec 17, 2013
I made Nardozzi Paving & Construction redo my front driveway, walkway, backyard patio and side of the house in interlocking brick. They did an exceptional job and within my budget. I also have to mention that I am a very picky person in all aspects of the work and they catered to me in every way possible,this is why i am writing this review. If this company has the patience to put up with me then they surely deserve a write up. They are a very professional company and I give them a 10 out of 10.
Jack Cammerello

Bloomfield, NY

#2 Dec 18, 2013
Very prompt and professional service. James Nardozzi, the owner, is now a solid contact in my Rolodex as I manage multiple buildings... I would highly recommend his services.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scandalous Activity at Bryne Dairy Sep 28 Holla 3
News Teen runs stop sign, man in guarded condition (May '09) Sep 22 Tuesdaytilly 45
News Ongoing Cayuga Indian feud leaves 2 shot, vehic... Sep 20 Concerned citizen 2
simon hadley (Apr '15) Aug '15 Simon the creep 2
News Lyons Teen charged with sex with 13 year old (Oct '14) Apr '15 Porky 4
News Three State Parole Officers Under Arrest (Sep '14) Apr '15 Philly2034 15
News First glimpse of victims in Geneva's double murder (Nov '09) Apr '15 LeroyJones 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterloo Mortgages