Anyone else think CA JONES are crooks?

Posted in the Waterloo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pissed

Waterloo, IL

#1 May 11, 2008
Anyone else think that the owner of CA JONES is a jack off? He called me a whiny Bitch! What a good business man... He really knows how to do business. I tell ya, that man has class a real outstanding citizen. What kind of man talks to a women that way? I would hate to be related to him in any way. I wish he had the balls to say it to my face!! But when I call him to set up a meeting do I get a phone call back?... NO! Just a ignorant comment on TOPIX!!! What a little sissy.

Since: Jul 08

Columbia, IL

#2 Jul 20, 2008
do you honestly think it was him you whiny little bitch...
Fred Feinklestein

Columbia, IL

#3 Jul 20, 2008
Pissed, I'm sorry that you can't get any response from Mr.Chris Jones. That seems to be the standard operating procedure for builders of this type.The Jones Co. and Vantage are the worest offenders in my opinion. Crappy builders and home lenders that they dealt with are part of the reason our economy sucks. Now they can't take all the blame the buyers do have the ultamate responablity. Do you trust a product from china I think not you know it's build fast and cheap so why would you buy a home built in same fashion. You had to see the warning signs? I'm sorry I feel for you but, buyer beware.
Genia K

Dupo, IL

#4 Jul 28, 2008
My husband works for the Jones co and the are one of the better builders i have seen. If you think they suck you should see McBride and sons and they treat their people like crap.
fact

Columbia, IL

#5 Jul 28, 2008
Genia K wrote:
My husband works for the Jones co and the are one of the better builders i have seen. If you think they suck you should see McBride and sons and they treat their people like crap.
Genia, does your husband work for the Jones co or the CA Jones co. There are two differnt companies. CA Jones treat their people like crap, I know this for a FACT. Im one of the many home builders that he fought and fought with cause he couldn't and wouldn't do things RIGHT!
Fred Feinklestein

Columbia, IL

#6 Jul 28, 2008
Jones or CA jones you get what you pay for on both. Centex Homes which owns The Jones Co.(and many others) is out to make a profit like any other home builder. They try to make a profit by keeping cost down and selling a large volume of homes.

What you as a home buyer get is a house that is built as cheap as possible. Does it meet building codes Yes does it look nice Yeh in a plain sort of way will it stand the test of time we'll see.
all knowing

Millstadt, IL

#7 Jul 29, 2008
C.A. Jones is equal to JLP. They build junk houses. All they do is rob people. Anybody who has been in Waterloo for a while knows that. I have lived in Waterloo my entire life.
zSb

Columbia, IL

#8 Jul 29, 2008
all knowing wrote:
C.A. Jones is equal to JLP. They build junk houses. All they do is rob people. Anybody who has been in Waterloo for a while knows that. I have lived in Waterloo my entire life.
You are 100% correct. Most of these folks were looking cheap and that is what they got. Do the homework when you go to build and stay away from some of these builders.
DUH

Plant City, FL

#9 Jul 29, 2008
thems3 wrote:
do you honestly think it was him you whiny little bitch...
I wish he or you would say it to my face and I will show you whiny bitch!!!

Since: Jul 08

Waterloo, IL

#10 Jul 30, 2008
where do you want to meet? lmao
LMAO

Columbia, IL

#11 Jul 30, 2008
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish he or you would say it to my face and I will show you whiny bitch!!!
wow, another keyboard warrier, seem to be a lot of those in these topixs....

i think your a whiny bitch too but, thats my opinion. you bought the peice of shit house and now your mad cuz you where cheap.
Munger

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Aug 12, 2008
all knowing wrote:
Some builders are the equivalent of the "pimple riding upon the ass" - the ass being also known as the credit bubble - a time when any and all comers able to fog a mirror "qualify" to go into mortgage debt servitude.

To use another's phrase, "As the tide of credit liquidity goes out, we shall see who has been swimming naked."
columbia

Columbia, IL

#13 Aug 30, 2008
i was really taking a second look at C.A. Jone
for the purpose of building a first time home and i've ran accross this site. i thought it was odd that there were no houses in the inventory other than those in waterloo or columbia as in stonehenge. but in the bank posting where i saw C.A. Jones flyer it said houses 109.00 new.
observer

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Sep 3, 2008
columbia wrote:
i was really taking a second look at C.A. Jone
for the purpose of building a first time home and i've ran accross this site. i thought it was odd that there were no houses in the inventory other than those in waterloo or columbia as in stonehenge. but in the bank posting where i saw C.A. Jones flyer it said houses 109.00 new.
do yourself a favor and go with a Tuff Shed
look around

Waterloo, IL

#15 Sep 12, 2008
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator

funny how no one listens. even though your all adults and teach your children the same thing. if your saying this about others, what are they saying about you?
where is problem

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Oct 22, 2008
can someone tell me on what street the drainage problem is/was? My daughter is thinking about buying a house in that sub.
Sub

Columbia, IL

#17 Oct 25, 2008
Stonefield St. but they fixed the drainage problem now, so I dont think there is anything to worry about.
BBB

Waterloo, IL

#18 Oct 31, 2008
Pissed wrote:
Anyone else think that the owner of CA JONES is a jack off? He called me a whiny Bitch! What a good business man... He really knows how to do business. I tell ya, that man has class a real outstanding citizen. What kind of man talks to a women that way? I would hate to be related to him in any way. I wish he had the balls to say it to my face!! But when I call him to set up a meeting do I get a phone call back?... NO! Just a ignorant comment on TOPIX!!! What a little sissy.
Chris jones, he's a joke. I know several families who live in his new sub at bluffview manor, since the dau my parents house was built it has been nothing but problems, cracking foundations, buckling garage door, and guess what he wont fix it, he's a scum ball, low-life who will get his.
If you want a home built DO NOT CONTACT CA JONES.
I even worked for an insulating company, we saw their real craftsmanship, insulating when there are water leaks in the roofs, nice way to grow mold dont you think. What do you expect from someone who built homes over a former swamp. Keep it up jones, because now the right peoiple have been contacted, hope your ready for what is coming your way. Your gonna be ass out, broke as a joke when im done with you. see ya soon in court cocky little piece of shit, i cant wait .
Then Who

Valmeyer, IL

#19 May 1, 2009
So who do you people suggest then? It seems like most of the builders in the area have been bashed in this. Who are the good builders?
good construction

AOL

#20 May 1, 2009
Then Who wrote:
So who do you people suggest then? It seems like most of the builders in the area have been bashed in this. Who are the good builders?
if we ever built again we would use ELI Homes. Great work, professional and dependable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's smoking? 2 hr jimsteve 4
Monroe County Fair 2 hr bob 10
Brian Hart Again 5 hr Rubber 14
neighbors wife 12 hr Sancho 16
I pay cash for your unwanted appliances!!!!! & ... (May '12) 18 hr CaseyJones 165
Kenny huebner Wed Concerned 1
Taco Bell Wed Concerned 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterloo Mortgages