Larry

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Who is the best divorce lawyer with children involved out there??? Who really cares and listens but is just awesome and wins?
Really

Waterloo, IL

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Larry wrote:
Who is the best divorce lawyer with children involved out there??? Who really cares and listens but is just awesome and wins?
It's cheaper to hire a hitman. Really!
Curly

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Try Moe's discount divorce service LLC.
Larry wrote:
Just the Facts

Waterloo, IL

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Curly wrote:
Try Moe's discount divorce service LLC.
<quoted text>
Well, we've got Larry, Curly and Moe, but Shemp is your guy.
im divorced

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Judy rau is great..but stay as far away from dennis fields as you can. Dennis is unethical. Good luck
Blues Fan

Waterloo, IL

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Crowders office is by far the best in Monroe County. Mark Rohr is very smart and honest. He won't do anything unethical and will tell you honestly whats right and wrong, and what your entitled to. If your looking for someone shady hes not your guy.
Larry

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Thank you. Have you had personal experience with them?
scoop

Kansas City, KS

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Larry wrote:
Just ask the smithton fire chief, he has 3 kids. Evidently his attorney must have been good because he thought it was funny to divorce.
Burp

Waterloo, IL

#9 Nov 14, 2012
im divorced wrote:
Judy rau is great..but stay as far away from dennis fields as you can. Dennis is unethical. Good luck
Also, your wife already hired Dennis. Uh, oh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,882
Sheriffs race new backers 7 hr Roll Tide 62
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 12 hr fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr Blwlgo 1,930
Milking Vandebrook (Oct '13) 12 hr Happy bitcher 67
I pay cash for your unwanted appliances!!!!! & ... (May '12) 15 hr Karyn Gephart 18
•••
•••
Waterloo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waterloo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waterloo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE