Divorce attorneys that are good???

Divorce attorneys that are good???

Posted in the Waterloo Forum

New to this

Dallas, TX

#1 Aug 11, 2010
Does anyone have any knowledge of good divorce attorneys in this area? Never needed to research this before but now I need some advice!!!! Thanks!
advice

Waterloo, IL

#2 Aug 11, 2010
Dennis Fields. Good luck
Suzie

Waterloo, IL

#4 Aug 13, 2010
Judith Rau is tough as nails. Hire her before your spouse does.
Laser Lady

Kansas City, MO

#5 Aug 13, 2010
I've heard that Rosa Gossage is really good.
speakin my mind

Millstadt, IL

#6 Aug 13, 2010
Don't use Bob Hayes from Columbia...unless you wanna lose. He can't even stop his girlfriend from stabbing him with a knife....lol
New to this

Waterloo, IL

#7 Aug 21, 2010
Thanks everyone! I did a little researching on those listed and I think I will go with Roza or Judith......... I am a little worried though because I read that Judith is hated by the judge, does anyone know anything about this???
Suzie

Waterloo, IL

#8 Aug 23, 2010
Judith ran for the judgeship when dennis doyle originally ran for judge. It is not uncommon for judges to favor or hate attorneys based on political party and past run ins. Judith can be a tough cookie but don't expect her to be popular. If you have a lot of property issues or child issues judith will work hard for you.
haha

Columbia, IL

#9 Aug 24, 2010
New to this wrote:
Does anyone have any knowledge of good divorce attorneys in this area? Never needed to research this before but now I need some advice!!!! Thanks!
Mark Rohr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Waterloo chief of police 4 hr Hank 45
Estate Sales Coming UP 7 hr Cold 23
MonClair 7 hr Confused 2
Bulldog Football 7 hr Rosesarered 47
Pizza Hut 7 hr Oldwaterloo 5
Sales prices over 7 hr Wtf 4
pound 4 pound 7 hr Green hulk 27

Waterloo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance