Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

I remember 4 years ago seeing hundreds of yard signs reading "had enough?. Vote Democrat" i thought it was a little funny since the Democrat party has ran Illinois for years now. Now that this president has basically turned the entire country into Illinois, I have had enough and will vote for anyone but a Democrat.
Waterloo

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

My husband and I agree with you.
Xxxx

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Had enough wrote:
I remember 4 years ago seeing hundreds of yard signs reading "had enough?. Vote Democrat" i thought it was a little funny since the Democrat party has ran Illinois for years now. Now that this president has basically turned the entire country into Illinois, I have had enough and will vote for anyone but a Democrat.
Fantastic idea! Just make sure you dont vote for any republicans.
Common sense

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Xxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic idea! Just make sure you dont vote for any republicans.
Yes that is a great idea lets keep voting for the politicians that got us into this mess. Last I looked the Repubs no longer control anything in this state. But I guess blaming them for all that is wrong works with the sheep in Monroe County.
Ghosts

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is a great idea lets keep voting for the politicians that got us into this mess. Last I looked the Repubs no longer control anything in this state. But I guess blaming them for all that is wrong works with the sheep in Monroe County.
You are right. You have Dems in this area who are in lock step with The Chicago corrupt machine. I don't see how anyone could vote for a politician who is aligned with the party of Jesse Jackson jr, Dick Durbin and Nancy Pelosi.
Redneck

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

If you are white and vote democrat you are an idiot. Democrats favor people of color, especially Mexicans, who Obama has now welcomed with open arms, and an open check book.

Speaking of which, has everyone paid your real estate taxes yet? Where do you think all of that money goes? To take care of Monroe County? Or the leaches in other counties, like St. Clair, Madison, and most favorably, COOK. That is where all of our money goes. Who is in charge in those counties? The democrats. Who do they take care of? Their own kind.

Time to start taking care of OUR kind.
Xxxx

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Redneck wrote:
If you are white and vote democrat you are an idiot. Democrats favor people of color, especially Mexicans, who Obama has now welcomed with open arms, and an open check book.

Speaking of which, has everyone paid your real estate taxes yet? Where do you think all of that money goes? To take care of Monroe County? Or the leaches in other counties, like St. Clair, Madison, and most favorably, COOK. That is where all of our money goes. Who is in charge in those counties? The democrats. Who do they take care of? Their own kind.

Time to start taking care of OUR kind.
If you arent a millionaire and vote Republican,you are an idiot. Republicans favor people of wealth, giving them tax breaks and government hand outs.
I have paid my real estate taxes. Vast majority of it goes to local schools. If you want to talk about income tax, I think you will find the vast majority of it goes to the federal government. Its to pay for things like our military and, yes, entitlement programs. SS, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.. Unless you are a millionaire, I would guess that those programs will probably be pretty important to you some day. But, you just keep on with your xenophobic, racist rants. Im sure it makes you feel better.
Millionaire

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Xxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
If you arent a millionaire and vote Republican,you are an idiot. Republicans favor people of wealth, giving them tax breaks and government hand outs.
I have paid my real estate taxes. Vast majority of it goes to local schools. If you want to talk about income tax, I think you will find the vast majority of it goes to the federal government. Its to pay for things like our military and, yes, entitlement programs. SS, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.. Unless you are a millionaire, I would guess that those programs will probably be pretty important to you some day. But, you just keep on with your xenophobic, racist rants. Im sure it makes you feel better.
Why are you liberals relying on the government and my tax dollars to take care of them? Have you ever worked for a poor person? I am not wealthy far from it and I have no problem with millionaires. Who am I to judge how much a person should make, by the way where in the constitution does it say I have to pay for your healthcare and retirement? And as far as wealthy paying there fair share I think If you would do a little research the wealthy pay the majority of taxes in this country. Ask a person who owns a large home in this county about how much real estate taxes they pay. Or maybe one of those rich business people around here. I bet they pay no taxes at all. Republicans are color blind they want everyone to be successful and wealthy. It's the Democrat party that likes to pigeon hole people and classify them in groups so that they can promise the world in exchange for votes all the while telling them that they are victims and need the federal government to take care of them.
Xxxx

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Millionaire wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you liberals relying on the government and my tax dollars to take care of them? Have you ever worked for a poor person? I am not wealthy far from it and I have no problem with millionaires. Who am I to judge how much a person should make, by the way where in the constitution does it say I have to pay for your healthcare and retirement? And as far as wealthy paying there fair share I think If you would do a little research the wealthy pay the majority of taxes in this country. Ask a person who owns a large home in this county about how much real estate taxes they pay. Or maybe one of those rich business people around here. I bet they pay no taxes at all. Republicans are color blind they want everyone to be successful and wealthy. It's the Democrat party that likes to pigeon hole people and classify them in groups so that they can promise the world in exchange for votes all the while telling them that they are victims and need the federal government to take care of them.
You are grossly stereotyping both parties. You say liberals rely "on the government and your tax dollars to take care of them." So there are Repubs on SS or Medicare or welfare? "The wealthy pay the majority of taxes in this country." Of course they do! And they should. They make all the money! "Republicans are color blind." Yeah, ask "Redneck" about that. Of course the constitution says nothing about paying for healthcare or retirement! It doesnt say anything about gas tax going for road repairs or lottery sales going to schools either. Does that make them unconstitutional? We pass new laws and taxes all the time. Obamacare is no different. Republicans just need something, anything, to demonize in order to win votes. Scare the poor people into voting against their own best self interests.
Independant

Smithton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Ghosts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. You have Dems in this area who are in lock step with The Chicago corrupt machine. I don't see how anyone could vote for a politician who is aligned with the party of Jesse Jackson jr, Dick Durbin and Nancy Pelosi.
Apparently you have not checked out the Illinois State Board of Elections web site. The Chicago corrupt machine, as you call it, also sends contributions to Mr. Plummer. You need to check some facts before spouting off. This has been a public service announcement for people who really want to read the truth. Something that is hard to find on this site. Opinions are one thing but trying to trash and bash another human being is beyond belief for most of us regular voters. Thank-you
news flash

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Even those of us who grew up here are not all racists anymore. We have evolved. Bush got us into this mess, his party has tried to stop Obama every step of the way, and now they want to be back in charge. Idiots.
James

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

If I see any of those signs in public areas, I tear them down. If people can express their views by putting the signs up, I can express my views by ripping them all down and throwing them in the trash.
kiddo

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

How mature
Democrat

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

James wrote:
If I see any of those signs in public areas, I tear them down. If people can express their views by putting the signs up, I can express my views by ripping them all down and throwing them in the trash.
Ya!! Freedom of speech is stupid!
Find it

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

news flash wrote:
Even those of us who grew up here are not all racists anymore. We have evolved. Bush got us into this mess, his party has tried to stop Obama every step of the way, and now they want to be back in charge. Idiots.
Yeah keep blaming it on Bush. At least I could afford to put gas in my car and had a good paying job when that evil Bush was president.
Find it

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Independant wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have not checked out the Illinois State Board of Elections web site. The Chicago corrupt machine, as you call it, also sends contributions to Mr. Plummer. You need to check some facts before spouting off. This has been a public service announcement for people who really want to read the truth. Something that is hard to find on this site. Opinions are one thing but trying to trash and bash another human being is beyond belief for most of us regular voters. Thank-you
So that was Rahm Emanuel out campaigning for Plummer the other day??.. Go figure...
Find it

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

James wrote:
Be careful out there those union thugs don't mess around:

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/Son-of-St...
Pete

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Check out the BND on line this afternoon. Julie Bigham Eggers' husband filed for an order of protection. She sounds crazy! Who would be to blame for her lot in life?
Rick

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Pete wrote:
Check out the BND on line this afternoon. Julie Bigham Eggers' husband filed for an order of protection. She sounds crazy! Who would be to blame for her lot in life?
Why do Democrats in Illinois rely on personal attacks to get elected? If your ideas are so awesome, why not run on them instead of dredging up personnel crap on your opponents. I am certain your personnel life is perfect and have never made any mistakes.
Uncle Rico

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

This union thug hopes he catches the Monroe County Republicans that are going around stealing Obama signs! They will look alot worse than that guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Waterloo Forum right now

Search the Waterloo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Terry rigsby 49,032
Rohlfing Support CRUMBLING 15 min Please continue 9
Fair Board removes 2nd post over missing hambur... 25 min Neutral 32
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr Pay to Play 1,881
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Nono 6,592
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 10 hr Chicagobunny 528
Topix Posts Result in Prosecution 20 hr Free 11
Waterloo man dead after being stabbed Wed knows the truth 53
FAIR is Unfair (Jul '13) Wed Racer x 51
•••
•••
•••
Waterloo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waterloo Jobs

•••