They suck. Avoid them at all costs.
punkin

Carbondale, IL

#5 Oct 12, 2011
I agree. I will never go there again.
thomas

Grass Valley, CA

#6 Oct 20, 2011
If u can find them let me know that owe me over a grand and won't respond to any notification I give them I also have a company with the BBB and states attorneys general against them neither has been able to contact them

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 14, 2012
thomas wrote:
If u can find them let me know that owe me over a grand and won't respond to any notification I give them I also have a company with the BBB and states attorneys general against them neither has been able to contact them
Look again - they moved their office and they are back! They are open again this year!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 22, 2012
Would not return calls! Went to their 'new' office, and forced them to talk to me - but still no records, they will 'have to look for them'? What?!!!!! We have a right to our tax records!
dont trust them

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 13, 2012
Good luck. Even if they do find your missing tax records they will charge you a fee to copy them for you. User beware!!!
notagain

Garden City, MI

#10 Feb 14, 2012
I know I will never use them again! I have been waitinf a month for my return... I coulda done this on my own...
PDQ are NOT professional

Nixa, MO

#11 Mar 14, 2012
thomas wrote:
Now her phone number has changed. Guess she doesn't want to talk to anyone she has screwed?! That's not very professional especially for those who have paid her GOOD money and now she runs and hides?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creekside Estates Builders 2 hr Proud Mom 2
Applebee's "Carside To Go"/Tipping (Jan '10) 20 hr Abolish Tipping 314
who gives the beat bj's in town 21 hr Cdy M 11
Monroe county fair 23 hr Heather W 4
computer glitz Sat rick 13
Hopskeller Gallagher Trash Fri Local 6
Cops at U Gas Jun 21 Monroe county 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterloo Mortgages