tired and broke

Belleville, IL

#1 Sep 11, 2012
I know I shouldn't be asking these questions on a public forum but would think other men have been through this before.
I had to take early retirement because of my health going down and just couldn't keep up anymore because of the pain that I was in and I have no health insurance.

I'm gonna skip all the details other than I've been pretty sick for some time and the latest problems are I'm having problems pooping and peeing and I have a history of polyps and it feels like every thing is being blocked on the inside.

For the last several days, and I've had this before in the past, whenever I pee it feels like I'm trying to pee out a razor blade and sometimes there is a small amount of blood.
That's bad enough but after that I'll have to lay down cause I feel real sick, dizzy and hot for about 3-4 minutes and then it passes till I have to pee again. That makes you not even want to pee and I've been having a hard time peeing before this started.

Guess I'm getting worried about it and tired of being sick.
You need help

Waterloo, IL

#2 Sep 11, 2012
I am assuming what you are saying is "real" and if so, you do need to get medical assistance as soon as possible. You might want to go to an Emergency Room (I usually don't advocate this sort of avenue) but in your case it may be the only way you will receive treatment. If you are noticing blood, you need to have it checked out - could be bladder or prostate cancer or issues. Also sounds like you need a colonoscopy for bowel issues. If treatment is secured thru an ER, the hospital will more than likely have to write off the bill as you are not able to pay. You need help and best of luck.
get better

Waterloo, IL

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Your health is more important than money! Get treatment worry about the bills later. I hope you go and feel better soon!
Dick the Elephant

Waterloo, IL

#4 Sep 12, 2012
Just kill yourself! Useless Democrat whiner! You dont deserve healthcare! Get a job with insurance like I have!(sarcasm)
tired and broke

Carlyle, IL

#5 Sep 12, 2012
How are you going to get treatment without insurance or money?
What I said was the truth and I haven't had health insurance since 2004. My own doctor acts like he doesn't want me as a patient anymore and when I leave his office I feel like white trash.
In the last 3 years when I get my yearly check up all he does is write prescriptions for my blood pressure meds and takes my blood pressure, nothing more and I pay for the visit.
Not 1 time in the past 3 years has be done what us guys hate and that was checking the prostate, even after I told him in August of the problems.
I'm not a beggar but I do need help.
seriously

Stockton, MO

#6 Sep 12, 2012
If you're destitute there are free clinics that will diagnose you at least. Sounds like prostate or kidney trouble. Get a st clair county book.
turn away

Carlyle, IL

#7 Sep 12, 2012
the emergency room cannot turn you away. you should get checked out.
anyone

Waterloo, IL

#8 Sep 12, 2012
Usually bloody urine is an indication of kidney stones that are perhaps too large for you to pass on your own. Webmd.com is a great medical website by the way.
tired and broke

Collinsville, IL

#9 Sep 13, 2012
I had this happen once before and after a few days it went away and that's what I'm counting on again.
I've also had several rounds over the years of what I thought trying to pass a kidney stone.
When you have problems like this it really makes you think what a woman goes through at child birth
trying to have that baby. It hurts big time.
I'm gonna wait as long as I can stand it before I will go into a hospital and be in debt for the rest of my life.
Another thing is once older people go into a hospital they may not come out again.
seriously

United States

#10 Sep 13, 2012
Same with a grave. See a doctor.
Smithton Citizen

Belleville, IL

#11 Sep 14, 2012
tired and broke wrote:
I know I shouldn't be asking these questions on a public forum but would think other men have been through this before.
I had to take early retirement because of my health going down and just couldn't keep up anymore because of the pain that I was in and I have no health insurance.

I'm gonna skip all the details other than I've been pretty sick for some time and the latest problems are I'm having problems pooping and peeing and I have a history of polyps and it feels like every thing is being blocked on the inside.

For the last several days, and I've had this before in the past, whenever I pee it feels like I'm trying to pee out a razor blade and sometimes there is a small amount of blood.
That's bad enough but after that I'll have to lay down cause I feel real sick, dizzy and hot for about 3-4 minutes and then it passes till I have to pee again. That makes you not even want to pee and I've been having a hard time peeing before this started.

Guess I'm getting worried about it and tired of being sick.
Could also be a UTI. When peeing, does only a little come out? Do you feel a constant need to pee, but little comes out? If so, signs point to UTI. I agree with the others, go to the hospital. Memorial has financial assistance for those who qualify. And if no longer able to work, see if you can find a dr that will document this. Then file for disability. Then you can qualify for govt assistance and insurance. Good luck and I hope you seek out help soon.
tired and broke

Collinsville, IL

#12 Sep 14, 2012
Smithton Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Could also be a UTI. When peeing, does only a little come out? Do you feel a constant need to pee, but little comes out? If so, signs point to UTI. I agree with the others, go to the hospital. Memorial has financial assistance for those who qualify. And if no longer able to work, see if you can find a dr that will document this. Then file for disability. Then you can qualify for govt assistance and insurance. Good luck and I hope you seek out help soon.
What is UTI? My problem is starting to get a little better thank goodness. What you mentioned in you're comment is the way that it has been going. Usually just very small amounts of urine. I start to go and then it just shuts off or dribbles and you stll have the urge and the need to get more out.
I'm retired now but in all honesty I'm not enjoying it. I get a SS check each month that's less than I actually need but I make do.
seriously

United States

#13 Sep 14, 2012
Urinary tract infection. Grapes, grape juice, cherry, pomegranite, apple, and cranberry juice will help keep it from recurring. Quit masturbating so much! Lots of water and fruit. No tea, no coffee, soda. Saw palmetto will help with prostate swelling, as will pygeum bark, zinc, pumpkin seed, and a few other herbs. You have internet, google urinary tract infection, kidney stones, a swollen prostate. Problems pooping says to me prostate involvement, an infection may affect that, may just be age, or cancer. Blood test and a docs finger up the pooper could tell you loads.
Smithton Citizen

Belleville, IL

#14 Sep 14, 2012
tired and broke wrote:
<quoted text>What is UTI? My problem is starting to get a little better thank goodness. What you mentioned in you're comment is the way that it has been going. Usually just very small amounts of urine. I start to go and then it just shuts off or dribbles and you stll have the urge and the need to get more out.
I'm retired now but in all honesty I'm not enjoying it. I get a SS check each month that's less than I actually need but I make do.
It's a urinary tract infection. All you'd need is antibiotics to clear it up.
Parus

United States

#15 Sep 16, 2012
Can't u get on medicare or something?? Some kind of medical assistance should b offered to u...
yea

Waterloo, IL

#16 Sep 16, 2012
It kinda sounds fake...if not a U.T.I. CRANDBERRY JUICE Lots of water and ummm clean yourself.... No hot tubs wet trunks ...And guess what you should have gotten help by now with all these cool people on this site rooting for you....Now give a post back on how you get better. Lots of people are pulling for u.....Get well sooon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it weird if i saw an actual monkey running d... (Nov '14) 2 hr Caesar 10
Kids with skateboards 9 hr Duh 23
How is milk job on Route 3 coming along 19 hr I dont IDOT 8
black lives matter in Millstadt 20 hr biglips 12
senior pet adoption 21 hr happy 40
apartments 21 hr mom 1
I pay cash for your unwanted appliances!!!!! & ... (May '12) Thu jpcruz 107
More from around the web

Waterloo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE