TERRIBLE COACHING...Waterloo vs Columbia

Posted in the Waterloo Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Waterloo, IL

#1 Sep 5, 2008
Waterloo Bulldogs Football Team can thank their coaching staff for losing tonights game for them! SAME PLAYERS...SAME PLAYS ALLLLL NIGHT LONG!!!
Change it up...but some fresh players in. The starters freakin played offense, defense, special teams...Hey COACH think they were alittle tired??? DUH!!!!!!!!!! How many times does it take for the same person to fumble the ball before you take them out?? Oh yeah NO ONE ever came out!!
All I can say is Football Players THANK your coaches for that loss!!!!!!!!!!
Nope

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2008
Hey fat f**k... strap a uniform on and try to play the game yourself before you criticize. I'm sure the coach knows just a tad bit more about his team than you do. Go back home and eat your doritos and shut your pie hole, chubbo!!!!!!!
Photo Shop

Waterloo, IL

#3 Sep 6, 2008
Columbia players played both ways all night also,
didn't seem to bother them.
Football Mom

Waterloo, IL

#4 Sep 6, 2008
Fact is there was a lot of pressure placed on these teams for this particular game. This rivalry has become so big between the two schools it is getting ridiculous.
My boy is a starter and I can tell you he felt the pressure.
Columbia had a lot of speed last night. When they got the ball they ran with it.
There was a lot of times where our team didn't cover each other when they did have the ball,remember #11 when the only players near him were Columbia players?
I know for fact that the boys that were in the game would have had it no other way as far as being there.
As for our coaches, they get nothing but respect from our players. They assert a lot of positive reenforcement and the boys and most parents.
Fact is, we lost to the rival school and now the blame is going to get tossed around.
Photo Shop

Waterloo, IL

#5 Sep 6, 2008
Fact is, these a two high school football teams.
Columbia used the airball and Waterloo used the ground. Columbia has just as much pressure at any other team out there with addition of being a state finalist in 07. Waterloo has in my opnion a faster ground attack and showed it in the first possesion. Columbia used the spread (which they have used for 3 seasons now) and dispite the mistakes, came out on top. I saw two deserving teams play each other and put on a good show, coach Rose has a great program as does Horner.
I hope this cross-town rivalry continues and we can make each year a bigger event.
Football Mom

Waterloo, IL

#6 Sep 6, 2008
Photo Shop wrote:
Fact is, these a two high school football teams.
Columbia used the airball and Waterloo used the ground. Columbia has just as much pressure at any other team out there with addition of being a state finalist in 07. Waterloo has in my opnion a faster ground attack and showed it in the first possesion. Columbia used the spread (which they have used for 3 seasons now) and dispite the mistakes, came out on top. I saw two deserving teams play each other and put on a good show, coach Rose has a great program as does Horner.
I hope this cross-town rivalry continues and we can make each year a bigger event.
I couldn't agree with you more. These are two rival teams and let's face it, neither side wanted to lose but we all know that's how it works. It's a game that we all look forward to every year and I also hope that it continues.
BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Waterloo, IL

#7 Sep 7, 2008
Nope wrote:
Hey fat f**k... strap a uniform on and try to play the game yourself before you criticize. I'm sure the coach knows just a tad bit more about his team than you do. Go back home and eat your doritos and shut your pie hole, chubbo!!!!!!!
Not sure who you think your talking to, but I'm definitely not a fat f**k. I did play football in high school and I did coach my sons little league team...no I'm no expert. BUT apparentely neither are they! I'm very athletic...No CHUBBO here - Dumba**. You don't even know who your talking to!
Mike_77

Millstadt, IL

#8 Sep 7, 2008
i thought it was a good game.. But the waterloo players started getting tired on defense, and we were haveing a tough time with the curls columbia kept running. But up until columbia separted the game with the there fourth touchdown it was a great game. and all this trash talking about how somones fat and S**t is stupid.. both teams played there hardest
Football Mom

Waterloo, IL

#9 Sep 7, 2008
Way to be Mike-77,you are absolutely right!
Chuck

Waterloo, IL

#10 Sep 7, 2008
Has anyone heard any details of the new sports facilities that will be at the new high school?? will the football field have grass or the turf field like they put in O'fallon and east st. louis. Can you believe that, where did east side get the money to put in a turf field, they can barely pay their teachers. what will happen with the old fields??

Since: Oct 07

AOL

#11 Sep 8, 2008
I know what will come of this, but here are a few facts. As a friend of East St. Louis school teachers, I take a little offense. First, home owners in ESL pay an exorbitant amount of taxes. Secondly, have you looked at a pay schedule for the district. ESL school district takes well care of their teachers and staff.
Mike_77

Millstadt, IL

#12 Sep 8, 2008
and to bulldog 4 life
i personally think it was a seniors game
they were getting there seniors in there the most they could
dog_alete

Waterloo, IL

#13 Sep 9, 2008
personally I think all of Waterloo's sports have went down hill. So say as you wish When is the last time Waterloo has swept up all titles?? Look into the Sport programs they are not taken to serious anymore. We are getting beat left and right tighten up Coaches and players Put in your Heart and Soul and get pumped up For Wins not failure.. Losses. Show you can be the best team in the Conference's
Sad

Waterloo, IL

#14 Sep 9, 2008
Personally, I'm just sad the public educational system has failed you so badly, dog_alete. Learn to spell buddy.
dog_alete

Waterloo, IL

#15 Sep 9, 2008
Sad wrote:
Personally, I'm just sad the public educational system has failed you so badly, dog_alete. Learn to spell buddy.
Please so what in a hurry have a life.. just wanted to give a opinion!! Someone was talking about this forum so I looked wrote one thing not planning on anymore just a Idea for the Sports teams in Waterloo that S**K for some reason?? Get back to the old Strong Winning Bulldogs! Thank you for the spelling error info It's really not about my spelling It's about Waterloo Bulldogs needing to improve
lineback1

Waterloo, IL

#16 Sep 10, 2008
Waterloo Sports have went downhill Would someone please get the Dogs back in Shape to win.....???
Joo_Jr

Waterloo, IL

#17 Sep 11, 2008
Well, Not that anyone cares but JV beat Columbia. So apparently the coaching staff isn't that bad.
Mike_77

Millstadt, IL

#18 Sep 11, 2008
Yea me personally a player of the JV team. i beleive we will have a pretty big year next year with Pat Bougious(spelling), Zach laidly, Shelby Culpepper! We'll have great/diciplined team. and our offensive line has improved greatly

go dogs
(:
lineback1

Waterloo, IL

#19 Sep 12, 2008
Way to go Bulldogs JV!!!!!!!!!!
Chuck

Des Plaines, IL

#20 Sep 12, 2008
Tim Kassebaum will probably be one of the better all around quarterbacks in the area next year also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schnucks 3 hr Trump train 2
asianwomanwanted 12 hr bigone 3
Yard Sales 14 hr Yard Saler 1
Applebee's "Carside To Go"/Tipping (Jan '10) 18 hr your a bagofdicks 315
questionoftheday Fri idfwu 3
How much is a curfew ticket? (Apr '12) Thu Fed up Mom 33
Farmers Inn Wed Big dan 8

Waterloo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance