Next Last
barjunkie

Waterloo, IL

#1 Aug 26, 2010
Why is it the best bar?

Since: Aug 10

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 26, 2010
If it's good beer you're after, go to Gallagher's. Other wise the best you can hope for is a skunky Heineken.
Sameold

Waterloo, IL

#3 Aug 26, 2010
Bobecks has everything you need pool, beer, volleyball, music and the girls behind the bar are the best around.
GabeLange

Waterloo, IL

#4 Aug 26, 2010
Bobecks is a pretty hot spot. Seems to be the place to be any night of the week.
mistake

Waterloo, IL

#5 Aug 26, 2010
Bobecks is the best because is basically the only nice one unless you want to go to a super small place with nothing but the over 50 crowd. you could hang with the druggies on 4th street or market
Lushman

Waterloo, IL

#6 Aug 26, 2010
I would agree Bobecks is the nicest cleanest best place to go.
Coming Soon

Millstadt, IL

#7 Aug 26, 2010
Lou and Michelle's down where fireside used to be, they will be the best place to go, going to have the best bartenders in the area. GET READY!!
Allen S

Waterloo, IL

#8 Aug 26, 2010
Hope they keep the drugs out of the new bar. Other than that if they get some of the old bartenders may not be a bad place. Bobecks will still be a place to go.
Bill

Waterloo, IL

#9 Aug 26, 2010
Sameold wrote:
Bobecks has everything you need pool, beer, volleyball, music and the girls behind the bar are the best around.
The girls behind the bar 90% of the time are a bunch of a-holes
Whatever

El Segundo, CA

#10 Aug 26, 2010
I think the Outsider's is the best place to hang out! Lots of cool people go there.
Allen S

Waterloo, IL

#11 Aug 26, 2010
Maybe it's just you. I have never had a problem with a single one of them. Always kind and go out of the way to get what I need and the party that's with me need. So change your attitude and see how that works for you.
To each their own

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2010
This topic comes up all the time and everyone has their own opinion on this. That's why we each have our own favorite bar that we love but others may hate. Who cares! Find which one suits you best & stick with it. Lol. It all depends on what YOU'RE looking for!
Allen S

Waterloo, IL

#13 Aug 26, 2010
To each their own wrote:
This topic comes up all the time and everyone has their own opinion on this. That's why we each have our own favorite bar that we love but others may hate. Who cares! Find which one suits you best & stick with it. Lol. It all depends on what YOU'RE looking for!
That was a very good statement We all know the drug bars thank goodnes bobecks isn't one of them. The creeps stay out of that place.
Badrail

Waterloo, IL

#14 Aug 26, 2010
4TH Street by a landslide.
The Internet

Waterloo, IL

#15 Aug 26, 2010
Allen S wrote:
<quoted text> That was a very good statement We all know the drug bars thank goodnes bobecks isn't one of them. The creeps stay out of that place.
I'm pretty sure there are a lot people who go to Bobecks that do drugs.

Just because you don't see them doing it, doesn't mean they aren't or they are already high when they get there.
Allen S

United States

#16 Aug 26, 2010
True but for the most part the crowd is better at bobecks than say 4th street.
Ilovelife

Waterloo, IL

#17 Aug 26, 2010
Didn't I just see in the paper that two boys Ryan Brinkman and Ernie Setzer just got arrested at Bobecks? They both do drugs and yet there they are at Bobecks, wierd I thought they didnt let people in this bar if they do drugs?
Whatever

Belleville, IL

#18 Aug 26, 2010
I love fourth street.....I do not do drugs and I would rather go to that bar then any other bar in Waterloo. The owner is great and she goes out of her way to do things for her frequent customers, even if their families are going through hard times......let me know if bobeck's does this.....
mistake

Waterloo, IL

#19 Aug 26, 2010
big difference between a few people here and there that do drugs than 90% of the crowd that does drugs, sells, drugs, or just wants to fight. Sure, there are some drugs, a few fights here and there, but that is gonna happen anywhere alcohol is involved.

I don't want to go to a bar where I am afraid I am going to step on a crack pipe, sit next to a crack whore, or "look" at someone wrong.
The Internet

Waterloo, IL

#20 Aug 26, 2010
Allen S wrote:
True but for the most part the crowd is better at bobecks than say 4th street.
Oh and lets see...

How many stabbings have there been at Bobeck's? 1

And now lets count how many stabbings there have been at other bars...

oh yeah zero.

Btw hi Allen Siedle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waterloo Yards of Distinction 1 hr Beautiful 3
Haunted places (hernando's Bridge/ The witch's ... (Feb '10) 3 hr dupo legend 40
steak n shake or mcd? 10 hr alex 4
Papa Vitos Pizza 11 hr bob 6
Brian Hart Again 11 hr the mow man 4
I pay cash for your unwanted appliances!!!!! & ... (May '12) 16 hr Queendiana23 145
New Glasses 19 hr advice needed 9
More from around the web

Waterloo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Waterloo Mortgages