What is going in at the old DQ?
good luck

Waterloo, IL

#21 Jun 24, 2012
If this is true this is a huge mistake, they will never do enough with just ice cream to make it.
Yes!

Columbia, IL

#22 Jun 24, 2012
You crap disturbers wrote:
My cousins boyfriend is opening the baskin Robbins. No sexuality toys or nasty movies. Just ice cream! Fact!!!
I REALLY Hope your not lying! I would love to have a Baskin Robbins and I hope it stays in Business!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#23 Jun 24, 2012
A Baskin Robbins AND a Dairy Queen?how much ice cream does a town need to sell lol
eschy78

Millstadt, IL

#24 Jun 25, 2012
citizen618 wrote:
A Baskin Robbins AND a Dairy Queen?how much ice cream does a town need to sell lol
exactly, there is too many fat asses around this town the way it is!
uhh

Waterloo, IL

#25 Jun 25, 2012
eschy78 wrote:
<quoted text>exactly, there is too many fat asses around this town the way it is!
if this baskin Robbins sells frozen yogurt I'm in. It's healthier than custard for sure!
HAHA

Carlyle, IL

#26 Jun 25, 2012
i just saw another ice cream place in town. Its in that little shopping center in front of rural king.
Jason

Kansas City, MO

#27 Jun 25, 2012
Ahne's is way better than any dunkin donut or any other.
wiggitywiggitywa ck

Columbia, IL

#28 Jun 25, 2012
Boo, not Baskin Robbins! I wish we would get some type of healthy place to eat.
uhh

Waterloo, IL

#29 Jun 25, 2012
HAHA wrote:
i just saw another ice cream place in town. Its in that little shopping center in front of rural king.
they serve custard. 35 cents an ounce
HAHA

Carlyle, IL

#30 Jun 25, 2012
yeah i just seen the other forum about it. thats crazy!!
Correct

Waterloo, IL

#31 Jun 26, 2012
618 Always wrote:
Dunkin Doughnuts would have been better than Baskin Robbins, just stayin!!
Something tells me you look just like a doughnut or maybe the doughboy (girl).
squirrel 42

Waterloo, IL

#32 Jun 27, 2012
wish it would be another resturant like lincoln trail years ago. the best!!
Yea

Columbia, IL

#33 Jun 27, 2012
As Said in Republic Times Today, there is going to be a Waterloo Market Cafe which will serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. It's Official!
hopefully

Millstadt, IL

#34 Jun 27, 2012
Yea wrote:
As Said in Republic Times Today, there is going to be a Waterloo Market Cafe which will serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. It's Official!
I hope this is right...my vote goes to either this or the sex toy shop!!(if that is even a real consideration)
Come On

Crosby, TX

#35 Jun 27, 2012
Yea wrote:
Ok how long will that last? Stupid stupid people. No wonder the economy is in the pooper. 6 months to a year, and that's just because who ever opens it will try to make it work after realizing their in trouble.
Yea

Columbia, IL

#37 Jun 28, 2012
hopefully wrote:
<quoted text>I hope this is right...my vote goes to either this or the sex toy shop!!(if that is even a real consideration)
It is right. It was in the paper and was discussed at a City Council Meeting. It's Official.
Yeah but

Waterloo, IL

#38 Jun 28, 2012
NEVER underestimate the power of the senior breakfast crowd. If they are won over by this place, that alone could keep it afloat. And like a commenter above stated, if they can recreate an atmosphere similar to the Lincoln Trail or the Lantern in Columbia, I think they'd do just fine.
Yea

Columbia, IL

#39 Jun 28, 2012
Yeah but wrote:
NEVER underestimate the power of the senior breakfast crowd. If they are won over by this place, that alone could keep it afloat. And like a commenter above stated, if they can recreate an atmosphere similar to the Lincoln Trail or the Lantern in Columbia, I think they'd do just fine.
YES! Recreate The Lantern or Lincoln Trail! That would be Awesome and let me tell ya, that would make business!
618 Always

Waterloo, IL

#40 Jun 28, 2012
Correct wrote:
<quoted text> Something tells me you look just like a doughnut or maybe the doughboy (girl).
Actually, I'm in really good shape. I like the coffee from dunkin doughnuts, and I think it would be a better idea to have a different type of business since the town already has ice cream options.

Something tells me you have a phobia of gaining weight, otherwise why would you care what I look like?
Jasper

Waterloo, IL

#41 Jun 28, 2012
Pappy said a naughty sex shop, and ice cream parlor be going there. You can get sweet treats and naughty toys for mee maw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Applebee's "Carside To Go"/Tipping (Jan '10) 2 hr Abolish Tipping 314
who gives the beat bj's in town 3 hr Cdy M 11
Monroe county fair 5 hr Heather W 4
computer glitz 13 hr rick 13
smilesrforever front desk 15 hr thatgirl91 5
Hopskeller Gallagher Trash Fri Local 6
Cops at U Gas Jun 21 Monroe county 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterloo Mortgages