What is going in at the old DQ?

What is going in at the old DQ?

Posted in the Waterloo Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wiggitywiggitywa ck

Columbia, IL

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Seen them working on it. Anyone know what is going in?
RON JEREMY

Mascoutah, IL

#2 Jun 21, 2012
adult toy store
big worm

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2012
There is a tattoo shop going in!!!!
HAHA

Carlyle, IL

#4 Jun 21, 2012
yeah right.....tattoo shop. the other one got denied. i highly doubt the city will allow a different one to come to town. I wish they would allow one here.
Redneck

Waterloo, IL

#5 Jun 21, 2012
I heard its going to be a Popeye's Chicken. Supposed to get a White Castles soon as well.
eschy78

Millstadt, IL

#6 Jun 21, 2012
Redneck wrote:
I heard its going to be a Popeye's Chicken. Supposed to get a White Castles soon as well.
I wish!!!
You crap disturbers

United States

#7 Jun 23, 2012
Its going to be baskin Robbins. Fact!
Laser Lady

United States

#8 Jun 23, 2012
You crap disturbers wrote:
Its going to be baskin Robbins. Fact!
While that would be VERY nice, I'll believe it when I see it!
mmmm

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2012
Sounds good
Yes!

Columbia, IL

#10 Jun 23, 2012
You crap disturbers wrote:
Its going to be baskin Robbins. Fact!
that sounds amazing but u can't put a business there. It's not in a good spot! Lol at least not fast food. But hey I'd go for a baskin robins or White Castle!
mmmm

United States

#11 Jun 23, 2012
Anything would be bwtter than sitting empty
banger

Ballwin, MO

#12 Jun 23, 2012
I heard the colony theater was making a second location at that spot. Waterloo hottest chicks are going to be featured riding tractors.
i think

Columbia, IL

#13 Jun 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="Yes!"]<quote d text>
that sounds amazing but u can't put a business there. It's not in a good spot! Lol at least not fast food. But hey I'd go for a baskin robins or White Castle![/QUOTE] I think it is a good place since there is nothing else in that neck of the woods and the high school is down that way!
Yes!

Columbia, IL

#14 Jun 24, 2012
i think wrote:
[QUOTE who="Yes!"]<quote d text>
that sounds amazing but u can't put a business there. It's not in a good spot! Lol at least not fast food. But hey I'd go for a baskin robins or White Castle! "

I think it is a good place since there is nothing else in that neck of the woods and the high school is down that way!
Yea that's true! I forgot about that. But during the Summer?
eschy78

Millstadt, IL

#15 Jun 24, 2012
I live right behind it and they are moving in today. adult video or something of that sort (sex toy shop???) is what is going in there. watching them bring some of this stuff in, is pretty darn funny!
Yes!

Columbia, IL

#16 Jun 24, 2012
eschy78 wrote:
I live right behind it and they are moving in today. adult video or something of that sort (sex toy shop???) is what is going in there. watching them bring some of this stuff in, is pretty darn funny!
No Way! That's not True! Maybe it is, but I HIGHLY Doubt it!
eschy78

Millstadt, IL

#17 Jun 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="Yes!"]<quote d text>
No Way! That's not True! Maybe it is, but I HIGHLY Doubt it![/QUOTE]

yep, I even went over and helped get some of the bigger items in with the delivery workers. Im thinking it was those life sized sex dolls!
Yes!

Columbia, IL

#18 Jun 24, 2012
eschy78 wrote:
[QUOTE who="Yes!"]<quote d text>
No Way! That's not True! Maybe it is, but I HIGHLY Doubt it! "

yep, I even went over and helped get some of the bigger items in with the delivery workers. Im thinking it was those life sized sex dolls!
whatever lol
You crap disturbers

United States

#19 Jun 24, 2012
My cousins boyfriend is opening the baskin Robbins. No sexuality toys or nasty movies. Just ice cream! Fact!!!
618 Always

Waterloo, IL

#20 Jun 24, 2012
Dunkin Doughnuts would have been better than Baskin Robbins, just stayin!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hay Rides 37 min oh boo hoo 3
Skatepark Actiion (Jul '16) 5 hr Rollo 190
AT&T Store for a purchase and possibly more? Fri isitwrongtoask1 12
Don't fall for ACN (Jul '13) Fri Sphinx 64
Lesbians in waterloo Sep 21 bestest 3
Wicked Smoke Restaurant Blows Sep 21 Dontcarewontstare 86
Divorce Sep 20 MIKE WILSON 10

Waterloo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waterloo Mortgages