Walmart Employee
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Waterloo, IL

#1 Jan 7, 2013
I went to Walmart in Waterloo today and watched the cart boy who was bringing in the carts smash right into somebodies stopped car today!! So beware of the red headed guy with glasses who brings in the carts...he just might smash right into your car!!!!
Wrong

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Punk needs to be fired!! Did you call walmart and report this to a manager??
Hey

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Did u leave a note on the persons car? If any damage was done he or walmart is liable!

Since: Oct 12

Waterloo, IL

#4 Jan 7, 2013
The car was stopped in front of Walmart with 2 people in it! They were stopped letting people get into Walmart! So Im sure they called Walmart!
James

Waterloo, IL

#5 Jan 7, 2013
How does one not pay attention to a car that is obviously right in front of them? Surely he was looking forward as he was pushing/pulling them? If not, then yeah, he possibly deserves to be fired.

If the car somehow pulled in front of him as he was already pulling the carts, and the pusher tried to stop but collision was inevitable, then perhaps there is some fault in the driver of the vehicle as well. The cart pusher should have the right of way in that parking lot.

But yeah, if the car was parked, and the dumbass just ran into it, then it's entirely his fault.
hello

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2013
He's probably just a kid and it was an accident - I'm sure all parties resolved the issue. In other words - not the end if the world.
whos who

United States

#7 Jan 8, 2013
James wrote:
How does one not pay attention to a car that is obviously right in front of them? Surely he was looking forward as he was pushing/pulling them? If not, then yeah, he possibly deserves to be fired.

If the car somehow pulled in front of him as he was already pulling the carts, and the pusher tried to stop but collision was inevitable, then perhaps there is some fault in the driver of the vehicle as well. The cart pusher should have the right of way in that parking lot.

But yeah, if the car was parked, and the dumbass just ran into it, then it's entirely his fault.
That is not a parking spot
mmmmwalmart

Columbia, IL

#8 Jan 8, 2013
there is an unloader there that is super hot. sometimes i take him home with me.
Red headed kid with glass

United States

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Yeah I slammed that $hit into their car. What of it ??!!
sure

Columbia, IL

#10 Jan 8, 2013
i know who the red headed kid with glasses is, and i know he has been at work since 1... so i know you are not him. he isnt smart enough to know how to turn on a computer, much less type on one. i wouldnt admit to being him if i were you.
Big Stud

Columbia, IL

#11 Jan 8, 2013
Some kind of wonderful wrote:
I went to Walmart in Waterloo today and watched the cart boy who was bringing in the carts smash right into somebodies stopped car today!! So beware of the red headed guy with glasses who brings in the carts...he just might smash right into your car!!!!
I never did like that guy!

Waterloo, IL

#12 Jan 8, 2013
sure wrote:
i know who the red headed kid with glasses is, and i know he has been at work since 1... so i know you are not him. he isnt smart enough to know how to turn on a computer, much less type on one. i wouldnt admit to being him if i were you.
It's all an act you big dummy. Meanwhile I'm hacking your social security number. Hey go check your credit report right quick.
sure

Columbia, IL

#13 Jan 8, 2013
uhmmm... yeah.. sure you are.

Waterloo, IL

#14 Jan 8, 2013
sure wrote:
uhmmm... yeah.. sure you are.
You really are a big dummy. Maybe you think I can't turn on a computer or type on one but hey stupid I bet I can do just the same from an iPhone. Wow. You been HACKED
sure

Columbia, IL

#15 Jan 8, 2013
yeah... sure i have.
Bubba

Alton, IL

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Red headed kid with glass wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a big dummy. Maybe you think I can't turn on a computer or type on one but hey stupid I bet I can do just the same from an iPhone. Wow. You been HACKED
China-mart employee with an Iphone? Did you steal it? That's the only way you could ever have one.

Waterloo, IL

#17 Jan 8, 2013
sure wrote:
yeah... sure i have.
Sure. You sure r a dumba$$
sure

Columbia, IL

#18 Jan 8, 2013
i may be a dumb ass but i am not the one making absurd claims like a handy tard.
James

Waterloo, IL

#19 Jan 8, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text> China-mart employee with an Iphone? Did you steal it? That's the only way you could ever have one.
What exactly is the point of this post? I know plenty of people who work at Walmart personally, and some of them have Iphones and Android phones *gasp*

Waterloo, IL

#20 Jan 9, 2013
Oh no James your wrong. According to SURE everyone that works at wal mart can't use or afford smart phones. I mean geez we get up to %30 off merchandise. How could employees possibly afford them. Not only is he a dumba$$ he's a hater too now. Good handy tard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waterloo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michaels on Main 6 hr bank 1
I pay cash for your unwanted appliances!!!!! & ... (May '12) Mon Barb 116
Waterloo city Hall Mon Bell 10
Kids with skateboards Mon Mother is an idiot 25
When was it established?? (Sep '09) Mon gilbert 2
Good Roofing Contractor (Apr '14) Sun Yeah Right 28
Who Is The Best Builder In Waterloo? May 31 Bob Brinkley 1
More from around the web

Waterloo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE